Oh hell no.

WARNING: Blood and violence

Ps: That picture is me. Gross, Ik! So please no negative comments I don't need people reminding me of those negative things that I already know.

Blair's POV

I was looking over at Thorgy. Damn, Kameron deserves so much better then that old drug attack.

"Hey Blair!" I smiled at her muscular body, and handsome face.

"Hi Kameron!" I giggled and she smiled.

"Thorgy is okay! Thank god!" My smile faded and I glared at her.

"Whatever." She came close to me.

"What's wrong Blair?" I blushed.

"You just diserve better then her! Like WAY better!" Kameron groaned.

"Blair, I know she is a little crazy.. But I love her! She can be a PAIN sometimes, but it's a part of life.." I turned around and walked into the main bedroom.

"Thank god this tour is almost over! I swear, I need this tour to be over with so that I can work on my song.." Monét aproached me.

"Blair.. You've been acting wierd lately!" I walked into the kitchen and saw Kameron laying beside a sleeping Thorgy on the sofa. I glared.

"Yes.. We need to talk about that Monét.." She looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Okay, lay it on me!" I inhaled.

"I don't like you anymore.. I like.. Kameron.." She froze for a second then she walked slowly and emotionlessly to the collection of knives in the cubert.

"Alright. Th-that's okay. Her mind games worked on you Blair, baby.. honey.. But they won't work on me. I'll get rid of that monster for you.. for us!" She ran into the main room and I screamed. I screamed loud enough to wake up Thorgy and make Aquaria and Miz Cracker walk out of there room.

"What the- MONÉT?!" Cracker yelled.

"STOP HER! KAMERON! HIDE!" Kameron looked at me and Monét held Kameron down and stabbed her in the chest, then in her arm.

"NOO!" I yelled tears running down my face. Anna pulled over.

"I'm calling the mother fucking police! Y'all are crazy." She dialed 911 and we waited for them to arrest Monét.

"I did this for you Blair! Only for you! This is your fault!" Monét chanted as they took her away. I crouched down beside Kameron and held her face in my arms.

"Kameron.. please tell me that bitch didn't hurt you.. I know you've done awful things to her, and what not.. But someone was behind this.. what was she drinking before all of this?" Cracker was holding a crying Aquaria.

"Sh-she was drinking champagne that Thorgy prepared-" Aquaria sprung up.

"WHAT?!" She ran over to a laughing Thorgy and slapped her in the face.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOU DON'T CARE IS KAMERON DIES! YOU MONSTER!" Cracker whisked away Aquaria (like the scene with Bughead in Rivrrdale when betty sees the blood on her locker (;; )

"Aquaria.. What's gotten into you?! Look, the ambulance!" I glanced at Aquaria.

"Plus, Thorgy had no chance to do anything! I told Monét I liked someone else, and that's why she went all crazy! I told nobody.. else-" Cracker's eyes widened.

"Mhm. Nobody else.." I laughed nervously.

"Exuse me sir," I interrupted the doctor.

"Ma'am, and yes?"

"We want to ask a few questions on the victim's past.." I swallowed.

"Well.. Her father died, she has done some.. things.. while on tour that are NOT to be spoken about. That's all I know.." I lied to the doctor's face.

"Okay, all of you will be driven bye miss Anastasia, she is the finest of all our chauffeurs-"

"Oh hell no." Anna interrupted.

"Bitch, do you really think imma let this fuckin' broke ass hoe drive MY bus? Well miss Anastasia you thought wrong! Hi bitch, I'm Anna." Anna flipped her hair.

"Um.. Miss Anna.. We will need to drive your vehicle because you don't know where the hospital is, darling.." Anna glared at the doctor.

"One word: GPS!" She jumped into the front seat mumbling.

"Anastasia that mother fucking skinny ass whore thinks she can take over MY bus? Oh hell to the no." I laughed weakly and went back to hold Kameron tightly.

"Thank you Anna, we all needed that laugh.." Anna popped a bubblegum bubble and smirked.

"Don't worry bout' it sweetie! Now let's get you to that hospital!" We drove for what felt like hours. Thorgy was smiling and texting this person. I glanced over her shoulder to sneak a look at who it would be.

"Haha! True!" Thorgy laughed and I glanced at her phone. Sharon needles? Sharon is texting Thorgy?!

Text convo:

Sharon: Did the drugs work?

Thorgy: Like a charm! She even stabbed the muscled bitch!

End of text convo!

"Liar!" I whispered.

"Well. We're here! Thanks Anna!" Anastasia said while smiling.

"Bitch. I don't want your 'thanks' out of my bus, hoe!" I laughed as we rolled Kameron out of the bus and into the hospital in her wheelchair that the hospital had supplied.

"Help my friend! She got stabbed! Dear god why did Monét get to go to prison and we had to wait for a damn drive!" They rolled her in and sat her on a chair.

2 hours later

"Blair St. Clair? Aquaria? Miz Cracker?" We all stood up

"Your all here to see Kameron Michaels correct?"

"Yes!" We said in unison.

"Well the surgery went.. okay.. now you want to know what?" I curled my fists.

"I-if Kameron died.." The nurse inhaled.

"Well we have some bittersweet news then.." I inhaled.

"Give it to me straight, Nurse.. Kim. Is Kameron d-dead?" The nurse checked her clipboard.

"Well-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EEEK! THIS WAS A RIDE! OMERGER! THIS IS THE FINALY OF MY BOOK! EEEEEK! IM SOSOSO HAPPY THAT ALL OF YOU LOVED IT AND SUPPORTED ME UNTIL THE END OF THIS LONG JOURNEY! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A VOTE OF WHAT STORY ILL BE WRITING NEXTTTTT!

TYSM FOR ALLL OF THE LOVE! AND REMEMBER! IF YOU DONT WANNA MISS AN UPDATE ON FUTURE STORIES AND WHAT NOT, BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME!
-LOVE EDEN XOXO