Kameron, Kameron, Kameron.

WARNING: Sexual Content!
Aquaria's POV

I looked at Cracker with a face full of fear and excitement!

"Just relax.." just the sound of her voice makes me quiver.

"Your all mine. Not anybody else's! You will listen to me," Cracker said in the most dominating voice then she added,

"Goddammit!" I giggled and Cracker caressed my face. I leaned in and she kissed me passionately.

"Your so sexy, Aquaria, I can't wait to taste you!" She pulled off my shirt and started butterfly kissing my neck.

"You taste good, what about if I tasted over here?" Miz was so sexy! She made me want to kiss her and let her take control... which is something that is hard to let go. Cracker removed my pants and my underwear to reveal a red throbbing erection. My eyes widened.

"Are you sure your ready?" I bit my lip and smiled.

"Yes!" I gave her my V-card and she started touching my cock with delicate fingers.

"Your one bad boy Aquaria." I loved it when she talked dirty to me. She then started rubbing harder and harder and when I was about to cum, she stopped.

"What the hell?!" I yelled she started butsting into laughter. She then put her face between my legs and started sucking.

"C-Cracker! CRACKER!" I could tell she was about to cum so I removed my mouth and rubbed.

"You like it nasty dont you?" She wispered in my ear. I nodded my head I was so close.

"It's happening!" I came. This white stuff blew out everywhere.

"Your evil!" I yelled while gasping for air.

"Not as evil as this!" She turned me around and I could hear her take her pants off.

"Are you ready?!" I nodded my head and prepared myself. She put it in me, slowly at first she started thrusting very slowly. I let a few moans escape until I said:

"Faster.." I heard Miz giggle and she listened to me and started thrusting VERY fast.

"M-miz oh! Oh! OH!" We both came at the same time.

"How was that?" Miz Cracker asked me.

"It hurt at first but it was AMAZING!" She laughed.

"Now let's get cleaned up!" I stood in front of her.

"Well um, Miz.. what are we now? Lovers?" She smiled and kissed me passionately.

"Lovers."

One hour later

We were all clean so we went to the main room. Blair and Monét were sitting hand in hand so we knew they had made up but Kameron, Blair and Monét were all staring at us as we walked out.

"What were you guys doing?" Monét said with a hint of laughter in her voice.

"We were just.. um.." Blair cut me off by saying:

"You two were pretty loud!" I laughed nervously.

"So are you when your with Monét!" She blushed.

"Look, it's ok! We know you two were getting it on. Congrats to Aquaria, and congrats to Cracker and Aquaria!" Kameron laughed while saying all of this.

"What the hell?! You just lost your virginity?!" Blair said smiling.

"Congrats girl! Now I'm guessing you two are dating." We both blushed.

"Y-yeah.." Cracker said holding my hand.

"Congrats! Now I'm the only singleton in this bus!" Anna was laughing.

"IM FOREVER ALONE TWO KAMERON!" Anna yelled that made us all laugh.

Blair kissed Monét and Kameron had another erection she left the room.

"Kameron, Kameron, Kameron." Monét said as Kameron was in the kitchen.

"I really think Kameron wants a lover!" I smiled.

"Well let's give her one! Next gig we will hook a bitch up! Hopefully with another drag queen that can join us on tour!" We all cheered.

"I'M NOT DEF GIRLS!" Kameron yelled making us all laugh.

"Well your right. I am lonely.. I miss having a hand to hold and a cock to fuck." We all bursted into laughter.

"We'll get you a ladyboy! The next gig we're at, some fellow drag queens will be there!" Kameron smiled.

"Bring it on!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT BUT THE NEXT ONE IS GONNA BE EPICCCCCC #MIZAQUARIA ITS NY FAVORITE SHIP NAME FOR THEM! HINTS THE TITLE OF THIS BOOK XOXO!