Cher-ing is caring

Miz Cracker's POV

Aquaria jumped right off Monét.

"IT IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! I PROMISE-" I slapped her across the face, Blair just broke down.

"I GAVE YOU SO MANY CHANCES! IT'S JUST FATE TELLING ME SOMETHING!" Blair hugged me and we cried together. I saw Aquaria and Monét start crying.

"I-I just fucked you Aquaria how much action do you even need?!" I said tears pouring out of my eyes. I went into the room and throwed Aquaria's luggage in the room. Blair was crying on the floor.

"YOU CAN SLEEP OUT HERE WITH YOUR NEW LOVER!" She was crying.

"W-wait! Cracker.." Monét was arguing with Blair eventually she screamed:

"WE'RE DONE!" I hugged Blair.

"Grab your stuff and come with me.." I opened the door to the master bedroom.

"My room is your room Blair!" I smiled opening the door, letting her in.

"Im going to take a nap.. this is to much." Blair nodded her head.

"Im joining you!" We fell asleep.

Aquaria's POV

"No, no, no, no, no! What were we thinking?!" Monét burried her face in her hands.

"I regret this! No harsh feelings, Quaria' I just-"

"-I understand! We fucked up now we lost our lovers.. I regret this! How am I supposed to get her back?!" She hummed.

"What's Cracker's favorite song artist?" I thought for a while.

"I think it's Cher!" She laughed.

"Well if you care about her that much, get Cher to sing an apology song for her! I have another idea for Blair!" I called Sharon.

Phone Conversation:

Sharon: Hello?

Aquaria: Sharon! I need your help!

Sharon:  Giovanni! Hello doll, what's up?

Aquaria: I cheated on Miz Cracker and I need help! I need her back Aaron! I NEED HER! I want to get in touch with Cher..

Sharon: I can help with that, but you know you fucked up right?

Aquaria: Yes, Aaron. Bye! Thank you!

End of conversation

"Yes! I knew I could count on Sharon! Monét what are you planning on doinh to win her heart back!" Monét smiled smugly.

"Well.. Blair is a huge fan of broadway! So.. I'm bringing in someone that is from broadway!" She clapped her hands.

"I already called Bob to help me set it up!" We looked at the door with the same expression, determination.

"We're going to get them back! For good this time.."

Miz Cracker's POV

I woke up slowly to the sound of singing.

"Blair? You up? Was it all a dream?!" Blair walked out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in her hand.

"Sadly, no but we can try to move on.." she shed a tear.

"We can try.." I hugged Blair tightly.

"We're going to survive.. hopefully." She wiped her tear.

"Let's go out.. Good morning by the way!" She laughed a little.

"Yeah! Great morning it has been!" We both laughed.

"I'll make breakfast!" Blair laughed.

"By the way who is singing?" Blair asked, I shrugged.

"It sounds like Cher.." I said skeptically.

"It must be Chad!" We laughed and walked outside. We both gasped as we walked outside of the room to see Cher and Liza Minelli!

"Oh my god! Does Anna know them or something?!" Monét and Blair came out sad-smiling.

"We want to apologize.." We both huffed.

"We're listening!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE IM ON THE ROAD FOR 5 HOURS! FUN! XOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXIXOXIOXIXIXIXI WE ARE AT LIKE 800 READS! OMG! TYSM ALL OF YOU!