THORGY YOUR STILL DOING THAT?!

WARNING: Drug use
WARNING: Sexual Content
Miz Cracker's POV

"We're listening." Blair crossed her arms and I squinted my eyes.

"Blair.. Can we talk somewhere more, private?" Blair chuckled.

"Yeah. Sure!" I laughed.

Blair's POV

"Blair im so sorry! What I did was so wrong, but to be fair.. Aquaria did bring up the idea of the cheating.." I gave Monét 'the look'.

"Yeah ok. So if I just happily decided to cheat on you even if Cracker brought up the idea! It would be 'fine' mhm. Yeah! That's why I cheated on you with Cracker!" I threw my hands over my mouth in shock. I lied! About sleeping with Cracker.. Why did I even think to say her name?!

"It's ok, Blair.. Now we can agree that we both messed up.." I nodded my head and hugged Monét.

"I'm sorry.." for lying! I said In my head.

Miz Cracker's POV

"So, explain." Aquaria took a deep breath.

"You know, I think that you are the sweetest person ever, but Cracker.. I am the most needy person ever." I rolled my eyes.

"So yes, I wanted to.. have sex with Monét because I am needy. You said-"

"-Don't even try to blame me for this!" Her eyes teared up.

"I know.. I'm not trying to I really am not! It's hard for me to take the blame Cracker.. I always blame others.."

"Atleast your self aware." I mumbled to myself.

"Cracker.. I'm sorry." She grabbed my hands and stared into my eyes.

"I love you so fucking much Cracker.." She leaned in closer and I tried to look away.

"I won't ever stop loving you.. Not today.. not tomorrow.. not even if you decide to leave this tour.." She leaned in so close that our noses were touching.

"Not ever~" She kissed me. I kissed her back.

"I won't forget about this.. And if you ever do something like this again. I swear, Aquaria, I'll-"

"Okay, okay!" I laughed and she kissed me again. Moments later we saw Blair and Monét walk out. Blair looked happy, but she also looked a little bit scared.

"You guys are good?" We smiled.

"Yes." Aquaria said as she kissed my forehead.

"We're golden. You?" Blair smiled.

"We-we're fine." I smiled.

"Good. We have a gig in two hours, so hustle people! Anna, text the club."

Six hours later

"That was awesome!" It was two AM and we were very tired.

"That was so wicked! I met Lily Reinhart! WOO!" Monét said. Kameron and Thorgy were in the kitchen still. They didn't show up for the gig.

"Thorgy! Thorgy!" We heard Kameron yell at the top of her lounges.

"THORGY!? YOUR STILL DOING THAT?!" I ran into the kitchen to see Thorgy with a needle in her vein.

"Oh my god!" Aquaria yelled while Kameron cried.

"She is gonna hurt herself one of these days." I nodded my head slowly. Monéf ran into the kitchen and gasped so did Blair.

"I-is she-"

"No.. But she could be one day." Aquaria chuckled and I hit her arm.

"Jesus, try and be respectful for once!" She put her hands up like if she was innocent. I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry." She grinned and walked into the main room.

"Thorgy wake the fuck up! Oh my god!" Kameron was whining and Monét was comforting Kameron.

"Miz Cracker, can we talk.." I smiled.

"Yeah! Of course Blair." She grabbed my arm and we ran into the bathroom.

"I feel so guilty so I'm going to go ahed and say it-" I rubbed her arm.

"What's wrong? You can tell me Blair.." Blair straightened up and sighed.

"Well.. First of all, I lied about you to Monét.. I said we slept together-"

"YOU SAID WHAT?!" She slammed her hand on top of my mouth.

"Not so loud!" She whisper-shouted.

"It was an accident! It just came out of my mouth and now Monét thinks we.. You know.." I sighed.

"Yeah. I know, jeez! If Aquaria ever believes you or you tell her-"

"I won't! Plus I'm going to break up with Monét soon.. the spark is just, gone!" I gasped very loudly.

"What?! That will destroy her!"

"I know! B-but I have feelings for someone who loves a drug attack." I squinted my eyes.

"Kameron?" She blushed.

"Yes.. Kameron has done awful things to me but.. She did it because she loved me.. Nobody has ever went to that extent because of me! I-I love her." I smiled.

"It will crush Monét, but eventually you need to tell her.." I rubbed her arm and walked out of the room. I pranced into the master bedroom.

"Hello Miz Aquaria." She laughed and put down her phone.

"Is that what we are now? Miz Aquaria? I like the sound of that!" She got out of the bed and pressed her hips against mine, hugging me.

"You better, because that's what we are now. Miz Aquaria! The most Salty n' Spicy couple of all time!" Aquaria evil smiled and bit her lower lip.

"Don't you wanna find out?" I said in the most sexual voice I could, placing my hands on her shoulders.

"You know I do baby..." I cringed at tge word baby.

"Just say Crackie." She laughed throwing me on the bed and crawling on top of me.

"Crackie.." I laughed. Suddenly I felt kisses on my neck. Light, soft kisses that turned into fierce harsh kisses.

"Aqua~" She took off my shirt and placed harsh, heavy kisses on my chest.

"Cracker, your so big for me." I bit my lip as she removed my pants, and my boxers to reveal a large erection that sprung up. She immediately sat on it revealing a large moan.

"AquAA!" I threw my head back, in pleasure.

"Cracker you feel so good!" I came in her breathing heavy and smiling.

"You were so good today, Crackie.." I smiled laying beside her in bed kissing her forehead.

"You were exceptional today Aqua.." She drifted asleep and I did the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI PEOPLEELELELEL! I THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE YOU ALL SOMETHING TO READ! IM FEELING ALIT BETTER TYSM TO EVERYONE SUPPORTING ME ILY ALL!

PS: This book is coming to an end! D: I think there will be around 1-5 more chapters then you will decide what I should write next!