I think im ready

Miz Cracker's POV

Aquaria smiled and crept into the bed.

"Hey Cracker."

"Yes?" I said in an impatient tone.

"Do you think anybody will ever love me?" I was stunned that she asked me that question!

"Well yes! Your sweet, kind when you want to be and so much more!" I placed my hand on top of hers.

"You really think so?" I leaned in closer, so did she.

"Yes, yes I do.." She leaned in for a kiss.
~
"Cracker, Cracker wake up!" I woke up sad because it was all a dream.

"Im up, I'm up!" Aquaria was dressed in yellow booty shorts and a orange tank top.

"Good, because today we have no gigs! Just the five of us, in a bus!" I laughed at how she said it.

"That's cool, how is Blair?" She laughed.

"Probably still giving Monét head, the sad part is im not even kidding." We both bursted out into laughter.

"Miz can I ask you a very serious question?" I smiled.

"Of course, Aquaria." She inhaled.

"What age did you lose your virginity?" My eyes widened and my cheeks grew red.

"Um.. I think it was 22.." She smiled.

"Ok just making sure it was normal!" I looked at her with disbelief.

"Is THE Aquaria still a virgin?" She blushed.

"Yes.. I've been saving it for someone special..." I laughed

"I wish I had done that!" She smiled.

"Mmm, mm, oh Blair, oh oh, mm!" I looked at Aquaria and we started non stop laughing.

"Oof, I can't wait to confront miss Monét St. Clair!" Aquaria laughed very loudly and we decided to go into the main room.

"Hey Kameron!" Kameron was red, probably from laughing.

"Are you hearing those two!? Oh my god!" We started laughing again.

20 minutes later

Blair and Monét came out of the room giggling and holding hands.

"Hello miss Monét St. Clair! Miss, Blair X Change, how are you?" Blair laughed, thinking it was just a joke.

"No really, how was the sex?" Aquaria said bluntly that made us all laugh. Blair and Monét both winked.

"It was great!" They said at the same time that made us all laugh.

The bus driver came out, she was a beautifull girl, that looked stunning.

"Girls, we have a mother fucking flat tire. Who is good with mechanics? Because ooh girl, I am not!" I laughed and Kameron stood up.

"Hi, mrs. Bus driver I-"

"Number one: It's Anna, number two, no pronouns please!" I laughed so hard that Aquaria put her hand over my mouth to shut me up.

"I can help with the tire Anna!" She went out to fix the tire.

"I'm going to get a little drinky-drinky ahaha!" I looked at Monét and laughed at her.

"Blair can we talk?" She nodded her head shyly.

"Blair how did you tell Monét you liked her?" Blair's face lit up.

"Well she wanted to talk and we talked.. she eventually said she loved me, I said "I love you too" and we kissed.." I smiled.

"Well, thank you Blair!" Anna texted me saying all is done and Kameron was super nice!

"I need to use the washroom see you in a minute Cracker!" I walked out to see a very drunk Monét all over a very drunk Aquaria.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!" I grabbed Monét and pushed her off, and Aquaria was pouting.

"Buht weh did nuht evine fuhk!" I glared at Monét while I put Aquaria down to sleep.

"Oh my god what happened?!" My face filled with anger.

"Monét is drunk and she was all up on Aquaria, its not her fault. She took a drug.. I saw her attitude, and Aquaria is drunk!" She started to cry.

"It's ok! She is gonna try to fuck you, so ill help." She hugged me.

"Oh! Blair! Wanna get frisky?!" Blair looked at Monét and bitch slapped her. Kameron had some popcorn and was watching us fight. Mood

"Monét STOP! Your on drugs! I can't date anyone who does drugs!" Blair ran to her bed while I put down Monét.

"You done fucked up this time, Monét." I went to sleep.

The next morning

I woke up to find Aquaria groaning.

"Morning Mrs. Hangover!" She slapped me and Monét came bursting into my room.

"YESTERDAY I FUCKED UP! WHO THE HELL GAVE ME DRUGS?!" I patted her back.

"You took the pill.." Aquaria questioned why she had a hangover.

"Whats wrong, I literally don't remember anything.." Monét cried, for the first time I saw Monét X Change cry.

"I lost her! I lost Blair! What do I do?" I scratched my head.

"Maybe you should talk with her.." Monét wiped the tears and went to talk with Blair.

"Im so confused!" Suddenly we saw Kameron crying.

"Whats wrong Kameron?" She walked into our room.

"I saw something.." I looked at her strangly.

"Wh-what?" She inhaled.

"Cracker, you need to tell Aquaria before it gets out of hand!" Aquaria looked at me with a strange look.

"Tell me what?" I looked into her eyes as Kameron left.

"Aquaria, I-I can't hold it in any longer! I think I-" I inhaled.

"I love you Aquaria, I love everything about you! I love your personality your dark humor! I love absolutely everything!" I closed my eyes and glanced at the floor.

"Cracker, I-.. I love you too! I do, I love everything about you! I love when you laugh at your own jokes, I love when you yell 'time for dinner', I love your sense of humor and MANY other things, I love yo-" I kissed her roughly but with passion. I bit my lip looking at her and she said:

"I think I want to give you my virginity.. Cracker.." I looked at her and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHIT IS GETTING REAL! I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HUGE AMOUNT OF SUPPORT IM GETTING! AND I LOVE YOU ALL XOXO PS: IM LIVING FOR THIS SERIES EVEN IF ITS MY OWN!

AND JUST SAYING, THE BEST PART ABOUT MAKING THIS STORY IS READING ALL THE COMMENTS! IF YOU LEAVE A COMMENT ILL TRY TO RESPOND XX LOVE YOU DARLINGS!