Chapter 5- Naps, Pillows and Hot guys?

Chapter 2- Naps, Pillows and Hot guys?

I groan and flop on the bed, chewing my gum obnoxiously. I sigh and glance at the clock. 2 hours till midnight. I might as well take a nap. I whistle to Davon, waiting until i hear his clicks of his claws on the wood floor. I smile at him as i pat the bed, snuggling up with him once he jumps on the bed. I yawn and curl into his soft warm body. With that i drift off into dream land.

~Nap Time??~

I'm half awake, and i was about to fall back asleep but my pillow felt to hard so I had to move around a bit to get it comfortable. I said a few things..

"Ugh Mr. Pillow why must you be so hard?" I moan as i flip around.

I hear a quiet chuckle. Since when do pillows chuckle?

"I'm not a pillow, love" Mr. Pillow replies.

Okay..Pillows do NOT reply! Or chuckle!..or chew bubblegum..or play...or. Anyways there is something wrong here. I shoot up and see a guy (a very hot guy) sitting on my bed. What do i do? I scream this.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!....and where's my dog?"

The man points to himself and then I look into his eyes and it's the same color as Davon's. That dark hazel choclatey brown. I gasp and stumble back ..So i may have fallen of the bed and then boom he's right there beside me, asking if i'm okay.

"U-Uh..yeah I'm fine.." I stutter out.

"Good..Now..I suggest you better get ready for you're first shift" He says.

I look at him with wide eyes as in a blink of the eye, he's Davon, my lovable sweet, loyal dog. I gape at him and he smirks at me. He SMIRKS at me! I blink and he's tugging at my shirt, towards the closet. I nod and get out my dress, thinking one thing.

What the hell is my life.

~After Getting Ready~

I take a few deep breaths as I slip on the silver pumps and sigh. I mentally recite the chant as I walk out of my room, Davon at my side. I absently rub his head and then i stiffen as i remember he's a guy. I glance at him awkwardly and remove my hand. Davon whines at the loss of contact but nothing else. I sigh and continue to walk down the stairs. I am so glad my mother helped me learn how to work these pumps, without her i would be stumbling down a lot of stairs.

I sigh again and open the door of the house, watching Davon slip out and walk down the steps, to the driveway. I shut the door and follow him. We step onto the grass in silence, I guess he pads and I walk but you get it. I continue to be lost in my thoughts so much I almost trip as Davon stops me with a little nip. I glare at him and take a deep breath, ahead of us is a little path. It has pink flowers laid out making the sunset the perfect setting. I sigh and pat his head, he has to stay here until i shift and find him in wolf form.

I start down the path, I take a few gulps of air to calm myself. My mother said to calm down or it will be a painful shift. I groan mentally and continue walking, the slight click of my heels is the only noise. I sigh and finally see the clearing and i continue walking. I catch sight of my mom at the entrance, she walks me down to my dad, who's standing at the alter. He is the alpha so he does the cermony. The whole pack is here. When I reach my mom, she squeezes my hand in resurance. I smile softly at her as I take her arm and we walk down the isle.

The music is slow and soft, perfect for this ceremony. When me and my mother finally reach the alter she lets go of my hand with a final pat and passes me off to my dad. I gulp and look at my dad, he's smiling or beaming. He's proud of me, If Deigo made this shift. I know I can. I take a deep breath, looking at my father as he starts to talk.

After he talks about the oath, he talks to me.

"- If you agree, say I do."

"I do" I say, confidently.

"Now repeat the O' Luna chant and the moon Luna will grant you your shift." My father says, smiling at me.

I take a deep breath and chant it out, just remembering it from the back of my head.

"Oh' Dear mother of werewolves.

Luna' o holy Luna

Please grant me my wolf form,

as also as my human form.

I will take care of my wolf,

for she is my strength,

Power and half of my soul.

Please grant me my shift."

I chant and all of a sudden this wave of agony is upon me. I tense and bite my lip from screaming as fur sprouts from my body. I feel my human ears melt into my head and ears pop out from a top my head. My hands sprout black fur and I close my eyes, blocking out the pain.

The next time I open them my vision is black and white, with some color but it's dull. I can't belive this is what Davon has to live like. I look down and see my paws.I can tell they are black. I glance at my coat. I'm pure black with one white ear. My tail is long and silky. I glance up and see my dad he nods and says "Davon". I nod and sprint off toward Davon.

When I get there, Davon is waiting. Wait why is he a wolf, does he have a dog form and a wolf form? Weird and cool. I bark to get his attention, he jumps up. They circle each other for a little before jumping after each other happily. They race off into the woods, just wolves playing.

And Done!

Sorry for not updating on the right day. I had cross country, Sorry. I will be updating soon again anyways o-o

Peace Out cookies.

Put #DavonWolf if you liked this chapter

Comment Vote Fan!!