Chapter 1

Hey!! Cookies!, Ok so I did the Descripto a few days ago and I really hope people like it. I know I'm not the best author ever!! But I love to write and express my authoristic manners. (So formal) I might not be the schools smart kid, or the perfet beauty, but I can type, Write, Read and be awesome at the same time, Cool right? Well anyways, I'm homeschooled so I don't now much about lockers but I know most stuff from my Best friend, who used to be homeschooled but she isn't know. So Hope you enjoy Part 1!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

~10 years~

"DEE" Cash Calles screams and launches herself on her bigger brother, who just returned home from his college education in hawai.

Deigo stumbles, but quickly wraps his arms around her and returns her embrace. After he whistles and a huge fluffy dog comes running down the stairs, his tail wagging feriously.It jumps on him and puts his paws on his best friend's shoulders, almost taller than his master's family friend. Cash jumps around excitedly, running off, her dog following, leaving Deigo to follow. Deigo follows, not wanting to miss any action. He sighs and watches his sister's retreating back, knowing that tonight his parents would call a family meeting to tell Cash about her family secret and why we live in this big pack house. He shakes his head at the innocence in his sister. His long legs stride into the kitchen and he stops and takes a big whff, closing his eyes, smiling at the smell of cooking cookies. He sighs and nods, definatly tonight. His mother only cooks her famous cookies for special occasions and events.

"MOM!!! Dee's home!!" Cash crys out to her mother as she charges into the living room, where her mother is sitting, reading a book.

"Oh? He's here? Already?" She asks, looking at her watch. "Oh dear! The time must have slipped from my mind"

"Yea! I'm gonna go tell dad!!" Cash exclaims, zooming off, Davon right at the heels of that litte girl.

"Yes...Yes" Her mother murmers, her mind thinking about how she's going to break the news to her daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek Calles sets his pen down, putting his ruffled black hair in his hands,his shirt wrinkled and his head throbbing. He glares at the treaty papers and worries from pack members. He runs his fingers through his hair, his wolf restless and fidgity. He pushes his chair back with his feet, letting it roll back and hit the window. He stares out the window, watching the forest and the birds. He shutts his eyes for a few seconds before he is startled by his 10 year old daughter bursting in. She looks at him with her dark hazel eyes, she jumps around excitedly, squealing.

"Dee's here dad! Dee's here!" She squeals escaticly.

"Deigo's here? Oh! Well, then we need to go say hi don't we?" He says, his electric blue eyes foucused on his beautiful daughter. She nods her head vigourusly.

"Yea! Let's go!" She says, zooming out calling Davon to follow, which he does. Derek smiles, knowing that getting that dog was a good decision for his happy a-go daughter. He gets up and stretches,his muscles stiff from sitting in his lether chair. He cracks his knuckles and follows his daughter out, shutting the door behind him with a soft, faint click. His spirits lifted, he follows his daughter.

_____________________________________________________________________

Ok, I know, I know that it's nt that long but it will get longer. I swear it will. Now that we got through part 1, there are 3 parts in the past, So 2 more short chapters then a chapeter called Beginning of Present and that will be short befoe it's going to be long and detailed and stuff. I hope you guys can help me! Do you guys know any people that could represent Deigo? Comment and everything if you think you have idea of what Deigo could look like, It dosn't have to be a superstar but I need the Name of the Person, The URL, Then your Username so I can thank you or if you have any books, read them and see if I like them .3.

See ya, Cookies!!