Chapter 2

Ok, so I found a HUGE stack of papers on my desk. I was like WOAH!! How did this get here ?! I was totally freaking shocked dead!! It took me all night to finish those stubid papers!! I swear, I will fall asleep whille typing this, So sorry if it's bad at grammer and it's going to be REALLY short (10 pages later) Kidding! DAVONS POV!!! OMFG!! completly forgot!! Thush chapter is going to be Davon'spov (The dog's pov) .3. Hope you guys like it!! Imightmakemistakes, writingthisonmynewtablet.

I layed my head on my paws, sighing softly as I sat underneath the table, that I was taller than. I watched as my humans and master talked and neogated. I snuggled up to my master's feet, her feet unmoving and slightly twitching but other than that nothing. I perked my ears up as I heard my name. My masters hand rubbed me soothingly, as she and her parents talked. I tuned out after awhile, staring out the window of the Calles sliding glass door. I watched as a squirrel chatted up with his fluffy-tailed friends of the trees. I fought the urge to chase it, my paws twitching, wishing to run. Except every loyal wolf knows he never leaves a pack member in danger, whatever the costs. I knew by my alpha male instincts, that I was ready to go through, with my family, anything that comes are way. As I was watching the world outside the clear door, the cat of the family, Rolo, comes sauntering up to me. I perk my ears, telling Rolo I'm at full attention. He looks at me with his frosty eyed stare.

"You know, by any chance of what they're up to up there?" he asks, flicking his tiny muzzle up at my family, humans.

"Nope, Sorry Rolo..." I reply, lifting my head from my paws, my paws getting tired from the weight.

He nods and turns around and saunters back to his sunny warm spots, he always has. I always thought cats should be ashamed, You can see there crap on there butt! Cover it up, please! At last us dogs has fur around ours. We also have tails with a lot of fur...usually. I heard a familiar bark from outside, I got up quickly, walking to the doggy door. As I stepped outside, I remembered the wolf code. Ah, bullshit. I barked to Tarium, a very large Great Dane. His black short-fured coat shines in the glinting sun. I lope over to the chain fence, greeting him excitedly.

"Eh!! Tarium, my dog" I call as I get into wolf hearing range.

"Davon, the wolf dog!" he yelps.

'For a Great Dane, he sure has a bark like a small dog' I think to myself, as I skid to a stop, in front of the chain fence.

We study each other, for a few moments, I notice he's gotten a sturdier build, probably from that hiking and mountain trip he went to this summer. His slightly droopy jaws, his good hind muscles, his coat shining in perfect health. His broad chest, his muscled legs and shoulders, his dark, faded blue eyes twinkling as he studies me. While i wag my large furry tail, he wags his short stubby tail. I sit my hauntches, watching him, waiting for him to explain his summer. He sits on his own hauntches and begins to explain his interesting summer.

" First, Davon, have you ever road, I mean flew in a thing called a plane? Well thats how we got to the mountains to hike. So I had to be in the dreaded cage" he begins. " So, he gave me thus little treat to help me ride this thing called plane, you see. Anyway, after that I felt sleepy so I just fell asleep and when I woke up, I was in this dim lighted room, full of animals, mostly dogs, some cats. I was confused, I didd'nt think this was the pound. It was Soo bumpy -" He barks but stops when my name is called.

"Davon!!" my master calls.

"see ya later, Tarium" I bark over my shoulder as I run across the lawn to my master.

OKthat'sitforthis chapter, partwhatever, SoI'mnotgettinganycomments, buta lotofreadsandfollowers..Wonderwhat'sup? somostlypleasecomment, voteandread!!!! Haveagoodlatethanksgiving!!!