Chapter 4 - Shifting Time

Chapter 1 - Shifting Time

I sigh and curl my legs up to my chest, staying quiet. I hear clicks of Davon's paws as he comes this way. He huffs and looks at me, "you've been here all three rounds" look. I shrug quietly and duck my head to hide my smile. I shrug and wave him off, with a flick of the wrist.

I yawn and glance at the clock, 11:00 am. I sigh and flop down on the couch, my words muffled by the ebony colored leather couch. Davon does a little wolf chuckle and looks away. He pads off to...do stuff i don't even know. I sigh and glance at his pictures, on the wall, most of the them are of me and him. Some of them are of him and his family, sometimes his new family (Us).

I smile sadly and stare at the smiling younger me. Things were so happy back then. Nothing has been the same. The vampires are fighting back and my shifting time is tonight. The Shifting ceremony. My mind drifts off to think about that. What if I mess up on the words I'm supposed to recite. What if..No, Cash stop thinking about that. Let's just go over the words quickly.

Oh' Dear mother of werewolves.

Luna' o holy Luna

Please grant me my wolf form,

as also as my human form.

I will take care of my wolf,

for she is my strength,

Power and half of my soul.

Please grant me my shift.

Yeah...Let's hope I do this right..I take a deep breath and sigh, looking back at the pictures and study them for a while.

*·* Diego *·*

(A/N *·**·*· <---- Fancy shit )

I sigh and run my fingers through my hair as i stare at theese papers. My little sisters dog is actually her mate. I sigh and sit back on the chair. I start to turn around, deep in thought. I smile and start going fast and saying "weeeee". I'm so deep in my fun, I don't notice the door being opened. I stop abruptly when I hear my father's throaty chuckle. I slowly turn around and see my father standing there, eyes shining. I quickly pull the chair up to the desk and grab papers, trying to figure out what i was doing. In result, papers are scattered everywhere from me throwing them in the air. I put my elbow on the desk, Palm up. I place my chin on my hand and smile at my father, innocently.

" Did you need something, dad?"

My dad stands there before bursting out laughing. I smile at him before actually getting organized. He straightens up and walks over and starts to help while we talk.

"So...you know Kash's ceremony is tonight..." he starts.

"Yeah.- I sigh and keep picking up papers. "She's probably really nervous...I can almost hear her reciting her lines from here."

" Well you were nervous too, when you shifting ceremony came, remember?" He states, giving me a look.

I roll my eyes and mutter a quiet 'yep..'. He smirks and hands me a stack of papers. I take them and set them on the desk with the other papers. I sigh and sit back down, melting into the embrace of the chair. My dad raises an ebony eyebrow at me. I shrug and wave him off. He chuckles and sits down in the wood chair in front of the desk. he leans forward and puts his elbows on his knees, looking at me. I sit up and cross my right leg over my left leg, before sitting back. He opens his mouth and starts talking.

~~·~~~·~·~~·~~~·~~~·~~~·~~~·~~~·~~~·~~···~~~····~~~···· {Kash}

I sigh and open my old wooden door. I walk in and flop onto the queen size bed. I curl my toes and un curl them. I sigh and lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I stare for a while and just think. Before I know it I fell into a little cat nap.

I shoot up and sigh and run my fingers through my hair, sweat making my hair damp and tangly. I groan in frustration. I soon pick up my pace as i start to look through clothes, seeing as my Ceremony is at 8:00 and it's 7:50...Wait..Hold up..7:50?! CrabApples!! I'm almost fricking late and i still have to shower. I strip down as fast as lighting and rush to the shower, bare feet hitting the ground with multiple slaps. I twist the golden nob and wait for the water to get warm. I hop in and grab the vinalla scented shampoo.

~Short, rushed shower time~

I hop out and grab a towl, trying to expertly wrap it around my body and head. I fail as usual and i look like a mess. I glance at the clock as i speed walk out. 7:56. Not bad, Kash, Not bad at all. I smile proudly as i search my closet for dresses i could where. I finally find the perfect one. It's white with a large red bow on the back. It comes around mid thigh and has laces on the edges of the dress. It has lace around the neck, collarbone area, showing a little skin but not too much to look slutty. I then look for some shoes, slipping on some white pumps. The're only about 2-3 inches tall. Not too tall and not to short.

I go into the bathroom and brush my hair, curling it with the hairbrush. I quickly grab my heels and walk out of my room, slipping them on. I had a little mascara and eyeliner on. I also applied blush while i walked. I applied cherry red lipstick. I puckerd my lips and glanced at the mirror, grinning. I then almost trip of Davon, who is waiting at the for me at the door. I smile and pet his head before quickly walking out. I then rememberd theese clothes would be ripped and i groan, about to turn around but i hear the bells, signalling that it was supposed to start now. I grab my heels and pull them off and sprint, with all my werewolf strength. The forest is just a blur as i race past the pine trees, As i start to slow down, getting to the clearing where we would be shifting at.

I gulp as i slip on the heels and walk forward, the crowd turning around and making a path for me. My dad smiles at me, standing on the top of a small hill. As i walk forward, I hear people whispering how beautiful i look or Is she nervous or etc. I walk a bit more quickly to my father. He smiles at me and starts to talk to the crowd.

I tune out after a while. I let my thoughts wander. 'What would i do if i mess up?' 'What if i forget my lines?" 'What were the words again? hole..Potato..unicorns?! NO! ..Crap I'm screwed."

My father turns to me and that snaps me out of my thoughts as i turn to him again. I gulp and hold my hands infront of me as he talks about an oath.

"- If you agree, say I do."

"I-I do" I stammer out, hands sweaty.

"Now repeat the O' Luna chant and the moon Luna will grant you your shift." My father says, grinning at me.

"O-Ok..Umm it goes like this

O' Luna..Pie..Umm

"Welll it uh.."

The whole pack was looking at me like i was stupid and i back up and run out, crying. I hear the pack laughing behind me as i run. My father barks at them but soon joins in. I keep running untill i can't here them.

I then trip and fall, into a black embyss.

~After sleep ~

I shoot up and gulp, breathing heavily. I glance at the clock and sigh, Only 3:47 pm.

I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. What am i going to do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Hey guys! I'm sorry i haven't updating in a while.. I've been really busy o3o So..Sorry bout that. I think this has been the longest chapter. Well this is how long i'll be doing my chapters from now on. WEll..maybe a little longer, I've just been in the writing mood and i was just like ..Aw screw it and started typing and BOOM! Completed this thing o3o. I'm a bit sad at how many little comments i've been getting.

Please more comments, I want to know what you guys think of it.

Thanks guy! Hope you enjoy this book!

xoxxo Kash