No Love (Remix)

"I'm a lover when I want to be. It take somethin' special for me to be like.. Really be like, yeah that's me right there.."

-August Alsina

____________________________________

                         Noelle

"A shot for me." I sang along wit' Drake to Shot For Me, while putting my earrings inside my ears. I was gettin' ready to go shoppin' wit' my girls Honey, Autumn and Robin, from the club. They were now my Roll Dolls. We'd hang any and every chance we'd get, sometimes for no reason at all. Ever since they basically took me in my first night at the club, we'd been hella cool.

"Ok, Look, I'm honest. Girl, I can't lie, I miss you."

     I took my final looks at myself in the mirror, before deciding I was ready, and turning my music off, grabbing my phone, keys, and purse. I turned off my light, walked down the stairs, and was out the door.

      I hopped in my phantom black Audi R8, and drove toward the Lenox Square shopping mall, blasting Jhene Aiko's Stay Ready.

     When I pulled up to the mall, I quickly parked in a shitty parking spot, due to this busy place bein' so packed. I strutted into the mall, searching for my friends, before giving up because I was having no luck. I then sat down on a bench, and decided to call Honey.

     The phone rang for about 9 times, before I hung up, figuring she wouldn't answer. I sighed, taking my iPhone 5s from my ear.

"Ellie!" I heard a voice call. I scrunched up my face, looking at my phone, making sure I'd hung up, because I heard Honey's voice.

     My phone didn't say I had a call in progress, but Sprint acts utterly stupid sometimes, so I decided to talk into it, and see if she was on the line.

"Hello?" I asked, with confusion clearly in my voice.

"Noelle, if you don't turn yo' ass around!" she said.

     I looked at my phone, knowing the voice wasn't coming from it, and turned around and smiled. "Oh, there y'all are! I was lookin' for y'all!" I said, finally noticing Honey's voice was actually behind me.

"Yeah, yo' Diva ass takin' all day gettin' ready! We been waitin' on ya' slow ass since 1:30!" she rolled her eyes.

    I looked down at my watch to see it was now 2:18. I laughed. "Oh, my bad y'all. Y'all should know me by now. You can't rush perfection." I joked.

"You lucky you lookin' cute today, or I would'a said somethin'.. Girl, I am in love wit' that shirt!" she complemented.

    I smiled. "Thanks, Girly, you do too!" I complemented. Honey was absolutely drop dead gorgeous. She had a beautiful mocha skin complexion, with the prettiest light green eyes I'd ever seen. Her long wavy brown hair hung down her back, while she smiled back at me. I walked over to them, as Robin and Autumn stared at me with annoyed facial expressions.

     They were stunning too. I think Autumn was Blasian. It was kind of obvious because of her eyes, and hair texture, but I'd never really asked. She was more of the edgy, adventurous type. She shaved both sides of her long hair, so she'd hair kind of a long mohawk look, which she liked to style. It fit her face well in my opinion.

    Robin was the hood chick, who repped Bankhead every chance she got. I found her crazy personality extremely hilarious. She held her tongue for no one, and didn't give a fuck about what anyone thought about her. She was always the one to put you in a better mood. She might come off a little mean at first, but I learned that if you get to know her, she was a complete sweetheart. She was what she called, a 'Brown skinned Baddie.' She really was a beautiful girl. Her crazy ass was forever experimentin' wit' some makeup, and she never failed to pull it off.