Uncomfortable Regrets

"Oh my god!" Melrose shrieked, "I cant believe you guys almost got caught! That is so hot!"

Skylar tipped their second bottle of wine into her glass emptying its contents. "Trust me, it definitely wasn't as thrilling as you're making it sound." She laughed. "I was shitting bricks!"

Tonight was a rare girls night at her apartment. She invited a couple other girls over from her class and they had recently left. They were definitely nice enough but Melrose was itching for them to leave so she could pump Skylar for information about Q. He hadn't been to the club in a few weeks so she was wondering if something had happened. Skylar had just finished telling her about hooking up at his house and almost getting caught by Sal a few weeks ago. Since then they had been together a handful of times and it always amazing.

"You gotta tell me, how is he in bed?" Melrose giggled as she opened their third bottle of wine.

Skylar wasn't one to normally talk about her sex life but since Q was such a big secret, it felt good to tell someone. "Girl, he is amazing. You remember how hot he can make you feel." She winked as she took a sip from her glass.

"No offense but that night was so fucking hot! I still think about it." Melrose said.

Skylar smiled, "Why would I be offended?" She asked.

"Well aren't you guys like...together?" Melrose asked.

"No, we both have the understanding of what this is. Just hooking up." Skylar explained. She was actually starting to miss him, their schedules over the past week weren't matching up and she even took a couple days off from IJ for midterms.

"You know what we should do?!" Melrose suddenly exclaimed. "Take sexy photos of you and send them to him!"

"No way!" Skylar laughed. Throughout this whole experience she never once sent him a dirty picture.

"Oh come on! It will be fun. Put on some sexy lingerie and I'll take them for you." Melrose insisted. She also has the added bonus of seeing Skylar in next to nothing.

Skylar thought for a moment, it would be a fun way to let Q know she was thinking about him. She gulped down her last sip then stood up, "What the hell."

Once the two girls were in Skylar's bedroom she decided to wear a hot pink bra and silky thong that didn't leave much to the imagination. She handed her phone to Melrose and positioned herself on the bed. "Go up on your knees and pull at the thong a little bit." Melrose ordered as she zoomed in on her friend's body. She took a couple really hot shots in a bunch of different positions. Skylar took her phone back and flipped through the pictures. The massive amounts of wine they drank was really starting to hit the two of them and they giggled as Skylar picked her favorites and texted them to Q.

Over on Staten Island Q had just walked in from recording TESD and was dead tired. He opened his fridge to find something to eat before he headed to bed when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. When he opened the text he was happily surprised seeing Skylar looking smoking hot in a sexy bra and panty set. She sent it with a caption that read "Missing you."
He decided to skip his late dinner and have a little fun.

Q: Goddamn are you fucking sexy. Missing you too baby, can you show me a little more?

Back at Skylar's place, Melrose convinced her to tug down her panties up inside her pussy to show off a little sneak peak. Due to her job, Skylar obviously had to become very comfortable with other people seeing her body so it wasn't as awkward as it probably should have been. After a couple more pictures, Skylar sent another one to Q.

When Q received it he focused in on her pussy. It was the hottest most delicious one he had ever seen and had he pleasure of being inside. He was definitely missing her body.