Round One

Oh wow. I just realized I had this part completely finished and I totally forgot to edit and upload it. Haha.

------------------------------------------------------

Bradley is a part of the first 3 battles. Bradley isn't one for being late, so he shows up early. Come to find out, his opponent is already there. It's the girl that asked if he knew Cynthia...

Bradley: Hey, it's You!

Pyro: My name's Pyro. I just want you to know I'll be happy to defeat you. After all, you're the one that knows Cynthia.

Bradley: Heh. This'll be fun. Give it your all.

Announcer: A 3 on 3 battle between Bradley and Pyro. Begin!

Bradley: Come out Staraptor!

Pyro: Ponyta, battle time! Use bounce and stomp!

Bradley: Go!

Ponyta jumps and attempts to stomp Staraptor into the ground. However, Staraptor had used double team, so he disappears. He then reappears, about to hit with Brave Bird.

Pyro: Fire blast!

Staraptor is hit with fire blast, getting sent to the ground. Ponyta lands on Staraptor with a stomp attack.

Bradley: Haha. Awesome! You're way better than I thought. This will be fun. Staraptor, use roost.

Pyro: Fire spin!

Staraptor heals itself, but realizes it is surrounded in a very tall and roofed ring of fire. It slowly moves inward, as Staraptor starts to feel hot.

Bradley: Staraptor, get out of there!

Staraptor uses whirlwind to send the fire flying back toward Ponyta, hitting the fire horse with its own attack.

Bradley: I just thought of a great strategy... I'll have to use it in some of my next battles... Staraptor, attack!

Pyro: Take down!!

Their attacks collide, fainting both of the Pokemon.

Pyro: Ha! I've beaten a third of your team.

Bradley: As have I with your team. Drapion, come out!

Pyro: Growlithe, it's time to battle!

Bradley: Drapion, use that move!

Pyro: What? Growlithe, dig!

Growlithe digs to attempt to dodge the attack. Drapion uses toxic spikes.

Pyro: Ugh... My last Pokemon will be affected by that move... Growlithe, dig!

Growlithe hits with a super effective dig attack, only to get caught by Drapion's tail.

Pyro: No! They always say Drapion's grip is extremely dangerous... Growlithe, Overheat!

Bradley: Stop the attack!

Drapion uses cross poison, attempting to hurt growlithe so it won't attack. After the hit, Drapion gets hit with the extremely powerful overheat attack. Growlithe has escaped Drapion's grip.