Here we are

It has been 6 months... Bradley has been a Pokemon trainer for 2 years... And it all leads up to this... The Sinnoh league... The challenge he has been looking forward to since he was a kid...

Bradley is currently outside of the grand festival, holding a basket of gifts, and even a balloon. He smiles as he sees Dawn running out of the large building.

Dawn: I won! I won!

Bradley: I knew you would do it, Dawn.

She hugs Bradley out of excitement. She has achieved her dream. She has won the grand festival.

Bradley: Now that you're famous, what are you going to do? You've achieved your dream... You're a top coordinator just like your mom.

Dawn: Well... I suppose I should follow my heart... And since I've become top coordinator... Maybe I could try battling like you! I could get badges too!

Bradley: Haha. That sounds awesome. But what badges? Sinnoh's? Or are you gonna come with me to another region after I become the champion?

Dawn: Another region? You already have your whole life planned out, don't you?

Bradley: Well, I've had to make room for you ever since we met.

Dawn: Aww... But Bradley, which region will we go to?

Bradley: We'll figure this out after the league.

They hug more, until a little girl tugs on Dawn's dress.

Girl: Excuse me... Miss?

Dawn: Huh? Hi!

Girl: I-I... Umm... I think you're really pretty... And I want to be like you when I grow up. I want to be in contests with my Pokemon.

Dawn: Aww, that's so sweet. Well, you follow your dreams! You can compete in contests and win easily. I know you can. You have the eyes of a contest star.

The little girl blushes and smiles. She hugs Dawn and runs back to her mother.

From a distance you can hear the Girl.

Girl: Mommy, mommy, I got to meet the pretty girl!

Dawn giggles.

Bradley: That was cute. You're going to have all kinds of people on you because of that. Especially the guys.

Dawn: Shut up... You know I only want one guy.

Bradley: Well the guy you want must be unbelievably hot.

Bradley winks, making Dawn giggle.

Dawn: Oh, he's definitely hot.

They both laugh.

After staying a while longer, they eventually head on a boat back to Sunnyshore city. Once they arrive, they get on another boat... One that is headed north. Eventually, they arrive.

They find the infamous Lily of the Valley island. However, because Bradley will be competing in the sinnoh league, he is told to take the harsh way through. He has to go through Victory road... A harsh environment that is difficult to navigate through... In fact, some trainers have spent years training in there because they can never find the exit... Only the strongest survive. So will Bradley make it through?