Floaroma contest | Sweet honey.

(5/18/2018)

HI GUYS!!! I'm sorry I didn't upload in like 17 days, I'm a lazy idiot. I hope you like this part! And again, if you don't wanna see the contests or battle described completely, than just tell me. Because I don't have to. Anyways, on to this story!!!

------------------------------------------------------

Bradley and Dawn wake up and get ready like they normally do. They decide to head toward Floaroma town because that's where Dawn's next contest will be. Along the way, they battle a few people until they eventually make it to a small cave. They explore the area, finding a few items, until they find the exit. After they leave, they head in the direction where Floaroma town is. When they finally arrive, they heal their Pokémon and set up to train for Dawn's next contest.

Bradley: Are you ready Dawn? If not, I'll make you ready!

Dawn: *giggle* I'm ready, don't worry. Piplup and Buneary come on out!

???: Pachi? Pachi pa?

Bradley looks at the mysterious Pokémon

Bradley: What the? Hey Dawn look at that cute little thing.

Dawn: Hmm? Aww it's so cute! What Pokémon is that?

Bradley: It's a Pachirisu. The electric squirrel Pokémon..... These things are mostly found around valley wind works... I guess this thing likes exploring.... Hey you should try to catch it!

Dawn: Yeah! That's a great idea! Buneary, use ice beam!

Buneary: Bunnnneary!!!!

Pachirisu: Pachi?!

Dawn: Use dizzy punch now! Great! Go pokeball!

Dawn catches the Pachirisu but, but is not as familiar with Pachirisu as she is with Buneary and Piplup, so she decides to save her for the next contest. After they finish training, they head to the contest hall, making sure Dawn is registered for the Floaroma contest. After a few people finish their first rounds, it's Dawn's turn.

Dawn: Alrighty Dawn... You can do this... Buneary, spotlight!

Buneary comes out with little hearts coming from her body thanks to her seals on the ball capsule.

Dawn: Buneary use ice beam to create an icy floor! Then, use bounce and charge down with a dizzy punch on the ice!

Buneary makes a flat and beautiful ice floor and spins into the air using bounce, and spins back down, using her left ear as her dizzy punch. The floor cracks and a few pieces fly in the air.

Dawn: Bounce, and use dizzy punch on the chunks!

Buneary hops into the air, destroying all the chunks with dizzy punch. Creating a wonderful sparkly effect that entrances the audience.

Mr. Contesta: A wonderful display of cuteness and beauty, but also the hidden strength Buneary has. Wonderful job.

Mr. Sukizo: Remarkable!

Nurse Joy: The bond between coordinator and Pokémon is obvious to see, and with Buneary's moves performed so well, it's obvious they trust each other. Excellent job!