The First Phase

Bradley: Hi Dawn!

They both hug. Afterwards, they sit down and explain the events of the previous day. Dawn won the Wallace cup! She has her fifth ribbon, and even caught herself an Ambipom. Now, she can focus on training for the grand festival.

Dawn: You beat a legendary?!

Bradley: Yeah! It was insanely strong, but my Pokemon always pull through.

Dawn: Wow... You're so incredible... Oh! I just remembered that in about an hour, we need to meet up with professor Rowan in the library.

Bradley: Oh cool!

An hour later, they arrive and sit down with Professor Rowan. As well as Lucas and Zoey.

Rowan: How wonderful to see you 3 again. And now I have a young lady I can add to my list of favorite trainers... Now, I called you here today to thank you for accepting the task of collecting data on the pokedex. I've checked all of yours, and Lucas is doing the best. However, Bradley and Dawn have seen Pokemon Lucas hasn't. Don't let any of these facts discourage you. The pokedex can be completed, and I believe in you all.

Bradley: Thank you Professor.

Rowan: Now, I would like to move on to-

The ground, as well as the building, suddenly start trembling a large amount. Almost as if there is an earthquake.

Rowan: Is everyone okay? We must get out now and beware of any aftershocks.

They all carefully leave. Once outside, a man runs up to them frantically.

Man: Are you all okay?! Good... There was an explosion down by lake Valor! I'm not sure what's going on, but I really do not like it...

The man runs off, alerting more people.

Rowan: Well... I wanted to tell you guys to study the three lakes and their supposed guardians... Lucas, you're tough, so I want you to go to lake Acuity. It's a rough, cold road, but I believe in you. Zoey and Dawn, I know you two can work together, so I would like you to go to lake verity. And Bradley... I get the strangest feeling that wasn't any natural cause... Please be careful when you get there.

Bradley: Of course... Guys, this is no time to mess around... Every single one of you be on high alert, please... I want to be there for you all, but we are splitting up... So, at all cost, stay safe. I will catch up with you all as soon as possible...

They all part. Bradley, immediately, flies to Lake Valor. As he walks in, he is horrified to see a completely dried up lake with Magikarps flopping to and fro... There is an anger that flows deep inside Bradley's core... How could anyone be so heartless?

Bradley: Team Galactic... What is wrong with You?

Grunt: Hey kid. You're not supposed to be here. Run home before you get hurt.

Bradley: Make me.

Bradley sends out his Pokemon. He wins battle after battle. Easily defeating any grunt that gets in his way. He then arrives at the cave. He walks inside to see an ultra ball glow.

Saturn: Heheh. I caught it.

Bradley: You didn't... Give that Pokemon back before I make You!

Saturn: Make me? Ha! I'd like to see you try. Come on out Rhyperior.