The Oreburgh gym | More mysterious men

(Edited 5/18/2018)

Hey everyone! I've been... "Busy" playing Pokémon. I hope you don't mind the wait for this part. Anyways, onto this part! I hope you all like it.

------------------------------------------------------

Bradley and Dawn wake up around the same time and they get ready for the day. Bradley will have his gym battle with Roark, and Dawn is going to watch with Piplup and Buneary. Bradley finishes preparing, along with Dawn, and gets her some pancakes for breakfast. She smiles and thanks him for the meal. They head to the gym afterward. Thankfully, there are no other challengers yet, so Bradley gets first dibs.

Roark: Hello, and welcome to the Oreburgh city gym! I'm the gym leader, as you can see. I would assume you're here to challenge me.

Bradley: you assumed correct! How many Pokémon do we need exactly?

Roark: However many you want to use. I normally do 3-on-3's.

Bradley: Got it, let's go with that.

Roark: Alright then. Are you ready?

Bradley: More than ever!

Dawn: You can do this Bradley! I've seen you battle... Wait... This is a three on three... When did he.... Oooooh he said he got another Pokémon last night... I never found out what it was... I guess it'll make its debut here!

Referee: This'll be a 3-on-3 battle with no time limit. The battle will be over when all Pokémon on one side are unable to battle. Lastly, only the challenger can substitute Pokémon. Ready? Begin!

Roark: Go Geodude!

Bradley: Let's go, Chimchar!

Dawn: So it was a chimchar! He actually caught one?! Wow... That's impressive...

Roark: Geodude, use Magnitude! *its Magnitude 8*

Bradley: Chimchar jump to dodge it and use flamethrower on the geodude!

Chimchar: Chim! *he jumps and gets a direct flamethrower on geodude*

Bradley: Excellent job! Let's keep up the pressure. Use blaze kick! (This is obtainable through breeding in the games, so yes it is legal. And screw logic, this is a normal wild chimchar. I'm going by anime logic)

Roark: Geodude, Rock throw!

Bradley: We can't let Chimchar get hit... Fine then! Use the blaze kick on the rock and kick it back at him!

Chimchar: Chim! Chimchar! *he uses blaze kick on the rock, heating it up and sending it flying back at Geodude*

Geodude gets hit with a critical hit. So far, Chimchar is unscratched.

Referee: Geodude is unable to battle... Chimchar is the winner!

Roark congratulates Bradley on doing this well so far. And he sends out his next Pokémon.

Roark: Come on out Onix!

Bradley: Ugh... Onix...