Chapter 5: Rock Climbing

This chapter really sucks, but it's just a bridge..........It's going to get better.....I promise!!! :) But that is why I dedicated this chapter to Ravevns1107...She understands what it feels like to think you have written a really bad chapter... :)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Once everyone had signed up, we gathered and headed to the gymnasium. And who would have ever thought it would be that big. Well on the inside. It was built of rock walls, and there floor was like a never ending blue mat, that spread across it, like those in a karate studio. I was astonished. It was so spacious. Probably because there was only one counter.

As I was explaining, we got there and were quickly welcomed. “The managers” loaded us with all the equipment needed. Everything from the gloves, which we put on once our hands were sanded, to helmets and elbow/knee pads.

Finally we were showed how to hook our harnesses once they were on. Boy, did I hate having to wear that. It was so uncomfortable. With every step I took, the thing would go higher up my butt.

So we spent all the way up until lunch time racing up and down the walls. I was so tired. It was beyond fun!!! I should make it my hobby… I had never done it before.

At lunch we were all quiet. There was dead silence in the room. Not one word was being said, and not one pin had been dropped. We were all enjoying our turkey sandwiches.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sucked right???    :'(   Soorry!!! Please vote,though, if you have faith in me! HAHA :)