Chapter 4: It's Just Starting

• Dedicated to Zayn Malik

I dedicate this chapter to the great singer from 1D... Zayn Malik, who would never get up at 7 AM if he had a choice!!! LOL

<<<<<<<<<<<<3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Before I knew it, it was 7 AM. It was time to wake up, and get ready. We had an hour. An hour to brush our teeth, do our hair, and get dressed. I think that’s enough time for 12 girls with 1 bathroom, don’t you? Apparently it was. We were just on time for breakfast. French toast with sausage. Yuuummm.

As we ate, I began to tell Darlene, and Amanda about what had last night. I told them every last bit of the conversation I had with Shawn. They couldn’t believe it. Then…

“Hey, good morning girls!!! How was your first night?” I hear a familiar voice say. “Hey, it was good, I guess.” I smile at him, and he smiles back, as he looks over the tables. The girls of course were teasing me, but Shawn didn’t notice. He didn’t know I had told them what had happened. “I slept like a baby” Darlene says, as Amanda and I imitate her snoring. “I see” he says. “Well, I just came to check up on every one because I’m not just in charge of the guys.” Soon Shawn leaves winking at me and Darlene begins to scream, her loud, pitchy scream. “HAHAHAHA. You see?”

After breakfast, it was time to choose. What will we be doing today? All 3 of us looked thoroughly through the list. We were speed reading through the descriptions. In the end, of course, Amanda wanted to do dance, but Darlene and I really wanted to do rock climbing/zip lining. Most people would think that the only reason I wanted to do it was because of Shawn, but MY BESTIES didn’t. They know me well enough.

We compromised, and decided to do the rock climbing/zip lining today, and tomorrow we would do dance.

Now we are waiting in line, waiting to signs ourselves up for this activity. Then all of a sudden the microphone comes on. Turns out to be Triple W’s Director. She is here to tell us where to go. “OK, Good Morning y’all!!!” she screams enthusiastically. “Good Morning!!!!” we reply. “So who is ready to get started!!??” And the crowd goes wild. “Well if you don’t know. I am Triple W’s Director. My name Adrienne. And I am just here to tell you quickly where to go and who are going to be your leaders throughout the day.” “First, we have Drama!!!” And everyone in that line screamed and waved their arms. “You guys are going to be with Kristy and Joanna, over there at the far right.” And they waved from their spot. “Next, we have those who want to do rock climbing/zip lining!!!” “And you guys are going to be with Shawn and Alex, over there in the back” she said, pointing in their direction. We all screamed. The whole time I was thinking that he was playing around. That he wasn’t really the coordinator. Apparently not, and that made me happy.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My chapters are short I know...But it's just because I didvide them so much!!! HAHA! P.S. don't forget to comment and vote and tell others about it!!! :)