Chapter 26

(A/n):
There's a possibility this whole chapter is in italics because Tenma and the gang are here!

Enjoy~

~*~*~*

~*Normal PoV*~

Sounds of buttons and switches filled the van as they prepared to jump to their young trainer's timeline."Off we go to (F/n)-san's timeline!" The mint haired male announced as the gang put on their seat belts. For some odd reason Shindou and Tenma were somewhat nervous upon the idea of meeting the younger you and they couldn't seem to figure out why.

'I wonder what Trainer (L/n) was like before..' Shindou thought, having a serious and distant look on his face as he rested his elbow by the window. The flying van slowly preparing itself for the next timejump. Various events happened to them before their coach was sent into that kind of vortex. He felt somewhat powerless after the time they couldn't defeat Beta and Shindou was furious of himself, but he tried to keep his cool.

"Timejumping will start 5...4...3...2...1! TIMEJUMP..!" The blue bear exclaimed as they warped into another wormhole. The van surrounded by a rainbow-like aurora but once you've taken a picture, you'll only see blackness.

Tsurugi, inwardly, was actually excited to see the younger you. Like, you were so strict to them but you also had a soft spot. He adored your strict self, it reminded him the time when Kidou was the one who gave them the strict and harsh training, it was worth it by the end of every training though. It somewhat intrigued him, and the fact that you had hetero-chromatic eyes and rumors said that you were mocked by it. Hah, in their timeline, you were finally praised and your eyes were your significant feature. 'How intriguing...' The navy blue haired male thought as he closed his eyes, thinking of resting.

"Ahhh....! Can't we go there any faster?! I'm dying to see younger Trainer (L/n) already!" Nishiki impatiently spoke up, his left foot rapidly thumping the floor of the van. He has his arms crossed over his chest as he leaned back to his seat.

"Shut up, Nishiki! People are trying to have a peaceful rest here!" One of the managers, specifically Midori, exclaimed in pure annoyance by the male's loud and impatient voice.

"Yeah...I'm actually excited to see (L/n)-san." Aoi remarked, her arms crossed as her right leg went over to her left leg. The blue haired manager had a wondering gaze as she thought of the many possibilities of what you eould be like when you were younger. She sat beside Akane, who was already fast asleep.

"Trainer (L/n)-san..Ne, Tenma, Do you think that the younger Trainer (L/n)-sam is also cold?" Shinsuke decided to question his best friend, quite curious since their trainer were somewhat blank and harsh. (F/n) gave off the aura of power and order when they first met her, it was terrifying yet understandable.

"I'm not sure, really. Maybe she's like that but..softer? I don't know haha.. Trainer (L/n)-san is sure a mystery to us.." Tenma vaguely answered as he awkwardly laughed off the topic, scratching his cheek with his index finger lightly before placing it back down beside him.

The silence was not that of awkwardness and deafening, it was that acknowledged silence that was somewhat needed by the people inside of the van. To think that their former coach, Endou Mamoru, was now trapped inside of a ball because of Beta. They originally planned on going to Oda Nobunaga's timeline first, but when information was received about the (F/n) (L/n) having the most power of their current timeline and of the past timeline, they have grown desperate for that need of strength. Another bonus was your strategic and tactical skills, there would be no doubt if you were the only one who would be able to defeat Beta's team, hell their admiration for you would double or triple.