Chapter 5

~*Normal PoV*~

A few minutes had passed, the clinic's door finally opened. Jolting the two strategists awake.

"Nurse, Is (L/n) okay now?" Kidou immediately asked the school nurse as soon as he woke up from his little nap.

The nurse smiled a bit "Yes, she is, although if you want to see her she's still asleep," The nurse answered as she smiled at the two strategists.

"Finally... We've been waiting here for hours!" Fudou exaggerated as he threw his arms lazily in the air.

"It's only twenty-five minutes that have passed, Fudou," Kidou sighed at his own friend.

"Yeah Yeah... Let's just check on (L/n) first before heading out to see if the guys are still practicing," Fudou stated as he stood beside Kidou.

"That's fine, Akio..kun...Am I right?" The school nurse kindly forgot Fudou' s name but he was still recognized.

"Yeah..." Fudou clarified.

"Ah I was right... Well then Yuuto-kun, Akio-kun, I'll be heading out for a bit, please take care..." The two lightly bowed to the school nurse and soon enough the nurse left from their sight.

"Let's just deal with this..." Fudou sighed as he and Kidou went inside the clinic finally seeing you in your asleep state. "Damn..." Fudou muttered as he saw you, your head was wrapped with bandages same goes for your arms and feet.

"They did all this to her?..." Kidou mumbled as he frowned at the sight, anger, boiling inside him.

"I can't even believe that in her first day of school she would be bullied so suddenly..." Fudou remarked as he let out a short huff.

"Well there's no helping it... What's done cannot be un-done..." Kidou added. "Hey is it okay if I wait here for a bit? Until she wakes up?" Kidou asked to his comrade knowing that he's the impatient type.

"Fine then, I'll tell it to Kudou-kantoku..." Fudou agreed and gave a pat on Kidou's shoulder and walked out of the clinic.

"Thanks..." Kidou muttered and grabbed a chair and placed it beside your bed then sat on it.

"Good grief... (L/n), You made me worry... You even made me skip practice and carry you here and all you repay me is your sleeping body..." Kidou sighed to himself as he placed his chin on the palm of his hand. He quietly observed your body, the body that defeated them earlier. The body that was for some reason unrecognizable for the young teenage boy even though nothing much have changed except for your attitude and personality. "I still wonder if you're that girl..." Kidou mumbled as he pulled his goggles up, revealing his crimson red eyes.

"Hmmn..." You let out a groan and slowly fluttered your hetero-chromatic eyes open, blinking a few times in the process. You tried sitting up but flinching in the process caused by the pain from earlier.

"(L-L/n)!..." Kidou gently yet firmly made you lie down, not wanting to cause you more pain. Then, realization struck him, he was looking at your hetero-chromatic eyes... Those eyes that he used to lay upon. The eyes that got him to fall in love easily. 'How could I have been so dumb?' Kidou thought to himself.

Realization struck you as well, you forgot to close your other eye! He witnessed your strange yet beautiful eyes that you never believed on but then you looked at Kidou's eyes as well, remembering the day you saw those crimson red eyes when you were a kid.

"Y-You're---..." Both of you said in unison.

"Y-You f-first..." Kidou offered like a gentleman and tried impressing you since his lovey-dovey self awoken.

"Y-You're that guy that hit me with a soccer ball!" You exclaimed in disbelief. Okay this is a lot to take in.

"And you're that girl with hetero-chromatic eyes!" He exclaimed as well as he somehow pointed his finger on your face, actually pointing out your eyes.

"I can't believe I was playing with--Ow,ow,ow,ow!" You winced at the pain that was felt on your head, in reflex you touched your head, feeling some bandages on your head. Now remembering what had happened. "Oh.." Was the only word you could manage to say as a reaction.

"...I-I'm sorry for those three girls... I re---" You cut him off.

"Don't be sorry... I'm used to this pain anyways..." You show a sad look as you looked down.

Then Kidou came up with an idea, he stood up from his seat and reached out his hand "I'm Kidou Yuuto, nice to meet you. What's your name?" Kidou introduced himself with a slight smile on his face. This surprised you to be honest. Even though you two already know each other's names, why would he still introduce himself? That's what you get for being so dense.

"Uhmm...Kidou-kun? Why would you still introduce yourself?," You wondered as you raised a brow at him.

"I'm just giving a proper introduction obviously, now what's your name?," Kidou chuckled and asked you one more time.

"Uhmm... (L/n)(F/n)... Nice to meet you as well.. I guess..." A tiny sweat drop appeared on your temple as you looked away.

"Well then (L/n), I'm really glad to see you again, sorry for not introducing myself back then..." Kidou chuckled a bit.

"It's fine..." You managed to smile, a bit.

~Sono kokoro wo kuroku someta no wa, Oi dare nanda yo? Oi dare nan--- [Song: Lost one's weeping]

Kidou answered your phone for you. "Yes?...What?...Why...Okay.. (L-L/n) I-It's your..aunt.." Kidou suddenly had a grim look on his face as he handed you your phone.

Lucky enough, your right hand could still move around and only has little pain, so you managed to take the phone from Kidou and listened to what caller has to say. "Yes?... What...." Your face suddenly became pale. "Y-You're l-lying right?..." You asked in a shaky voice as your hand trembled on holding unto your cellphone. "No... No... Please... Not them!" You quickly dropped your phone and got unto your feet.

"W-Wait (L/n)!" Kidou called out but you ignored his call.

Your aunt must be joking! Or lying to you! Even though it wasn't funny she must be lying! Negative thoughts ran into your mind as your feet started running on its own. Tears brimming down your face, it has to be a lie! You ignored the pain from your body and proceeded on running. You couldn't just lie down and cry. Running a few students and bumping a few but you ignored it, they're more important for what you have thought. They couldn't just leave just like that!

"Yo (L/n), Feel---..." Fudou was about to greet you until he saw your tears. 'What's going on with you?' Fudou thought as he eyed to where you have ran...

.

.

.

.

~*(F/N)'s PoV*~

I ran and ran until I got at least near my house, ignoring the pain throughout my body, I don't care how much my body hurts just please not hurt them. Police sirens were heard almost everywhere near my house as I ran all the way from my school to my house. 'Don't tell me...'

"Ma'am... Please stay away from the crime scene." Crime scene? A police came at my way and blocked my way to go in or at least near my home.

No....Please no... You can't do this to me....Okaasan..Otoosan...