Chapter 12

~*Normal PoV*~

Today was recess time and you decided to go to the restroom before going to the cafeteria for your free sandwich from Gouenji. 

"Hmm..~" You hummed as you washed your hands. You looked at the mirror and saw your reflection. Your bangs covering your right eye, your odd (2ndf/c) eyes was covered. You didn't like the idea for anyone to call you a freak again...a monster...even though they can be such monsters themselves. You also had a gauze on your cheek, thanks to the bullies from before. You shook your head and tried to forget about the event and so you heaved a sigh and once you've turned your back to exit the bathroom, this time two girls approached you with a smirk. 

"Well if it isn't the popular new girl, (L/n) (F/n)~" A girl with pink hair grinned while her blue-haired companion appeared behind her.

"Heeh~ She sure did make Axel-sama expelled~ Same goes for her two gals...." The blue-haired girl cooed while glaring at you. Wow, you never expected that she has more bitches than expected. People these days are blind. 

'More bees from the queen bee herself... I admire how they are loyal to her..' You sighed and shook your head in disappointment. "Oh Is Axel the one who beat me up?....Your mother sure did raise such a good pet.." You smiled at them while giving an icy glare. 

"You bitch!" The pinkette grabbed you on the collar. "We are not pets, you go that?!" She growled at you, clenching on your collar. 

"Aww...Did I make the most loyal dog bark? You really shouldn't disobey orders from your previous owner... Oh wait..." You paused for a moment. "She's gone now isn't she... Aren't you guys happy about that? No one will treat you like trash anymore...Or more like worms on the ground...?" You began with a tricky question. 

"What the hell are you talking about? You're the trash here." The bluenette interfered with venom lacing her voice. 

"Mhmm....Tell me, what good did your previous leader done to you two? Did she ever treat you well whenever you two done something wrong? Did she ever forgave you about it? Why in the world did you guys befriended a woman like her? So you two could feel all mighty and powerful just because you're bullying a low level?" You began throwing sensible questions that slightly hit the girls in the head. 

"..W-Wha...Stop it..! Shut up! You don't know anything!" The girls denied the fact that you were really hitting them in the heart and their (non-existent) brain. 

"That's why I'm asking you girls...I want to help you girls... Is it money? Fame?.." The pinkette slowly lost her grip on your collar and placed you down. "Let me help you guys...I don't want anymore bullies to bully any underclassmen...especially the innocent ones.." You pat the girl on the head only to result to something you didn't expect. 

"Shut up!" the bluenette pushed away her companion before cutting you on your arm with a small cutter that she hid in her skirt's pocket. "You don't know anything! You're trash! Scum! You made Axel-sama expelled! You're the reason why she cut away her contacts with us!" The bluenette dropped her cutter away before topping you and started strangling you. 

"G-Guh...!" You wanted to scream out but your vocal chords were silenced by her hands choking you. You can't breathe, you struggled out of her grip but your cut on your arm and every other wounds stung you like hell, it's starting to make you feel numb. "S..St..op..." You choked out, slowly losing consciousness.