"Wake Me Up"

'Dreams are beautiful,
but at one point
you will always have to wake up.'

But those reads, votes, sweet and inspiring comments to this book didn't happen in a dream. They happened in reality.

And I am very thankful for that.

This book contains a lot of memories...
I remember the excitement of making the cover for this, posting the first chapter, making you guys wait for the next chapter at the time everything was so exiting...
I remember my crazy reaction to those first reads and votes and amazing comments...
And Avicii's song 'Wake Me Up' describes perfectly what I felt while writing this book and what am I feeling now when I'm ending all this.
But I never thought that I'd end up so far.
600 and more reads is a very big number for me and I don't know what did I do for this. And those votes and comments too.
What did you guys found so interesting in this book? What kept you exited? Please answer, I'd really like to know :)

And it's amazing to know that this little story made into so many of yours reading lists. That's amazing! Thank you so much!

You, readers, are all amazing, even if you only read the first chapter. That still means a lot to me!

But you, readers, who you have supported this book the whole time, from the beginning until now, to the end, are extremely important to me. I would've never been able to go so far if you wouldn't have been here.
You know that I'm talking about you!
I appreciate you all so much!

I could talk forever about all this and never be able to say what I'm really feeling.
But I hope you still understood a bit :)

But now, before I finally stop wasting your time, one last question:

What was your favourite part of this book?

Thank you for your time and see you in my other books!

-Ingela