Let's dance!

(So here it is, another update! Hope that it won't disappoint you! Oh, and guess what?
There are only three chapters left! I'm so exited to finish it and I don't know yet will I write a sequel or not? What do you think?)

Boys turned around and looked at students. Everyone were happy.

Aren't they like...mad or something? Thomas thought.

But it was so obvious that they weren't.
Whoever voted for Newt, made a right decision.

,, Let's go." Thomas said and pulled Newt with him to their friends. He could see big smiles on their faces.

,, Okay, Thomas." Minho started and jogged him. ,, I thought I knew everything about you. But seems like I don't."

Thomas laughed. ,, Nope, you don't."

Minho wanted to say something but Frypan interrupted. ,, Hey, where's Brenda?"

Then everyone started to look around to find the girl. Suddenly, they heard DJ Ty's voice,

,, I just got a song request from one girl here."

,, Brenda." Minho said.

,, So, her request was dedicated to Newt and Thomas."

Boys smiled.

,, What's in her mind?" Minho wondered.

,, And the song is DJ Snake featuring Justin Beiber- Let Me Love You!"

Everyone chuckled and Thomas felt kinda embarrassed. But, luckily, there was Newt next to him, who smiled encouragingly.

,, Come on, Tommy. It's okay."

And then, somehow, Thomas did feel better.  Newt was magical.

,, Okay." He nodded.

Music beats started to sound.

Brenda appeared from the crowd and came straight to friends, smiling. She was obviously proud of her dare.

,, So..." She started. ,, How is it?"

,, Well..." Thomas was cut off by Newt dragging him to the dance floor, everyone else followed them quickly.

,, Just enjoy." Newt said. ,, She only wanted good."Suddenly was he the one who controlled everything and was brave. Kissing in front of everyone had helped him. A lot.

Newt started dancing and that gave Thomas courage to do some moves too. Brenda was smiling happily and Frypan showed his hiphoppar moves. Thomas saw how Minho took one girl's hand and pulled her into their dance.

It was Ava.

The girl who had called Thomas hot body.

He smirked on that memory.

She was wearing short red dress what actually looked pretty good on her.

But Newt was prettier.

Ava danced with Minho. Thomas couldn't figure out what dance it was but it looked cool.

                        *   *   *

,, Hey, it's me again!" Ty's voice sounded in the entire ballroom.

,, Sadly, our amazing party is about to end." He looked at Thomas and Newt while saying it. Boys took each other's hands. It seemed so normal now. They didn't have to hide anymore.