I love you

,,Tommy-"

,,Shhh...We're almost there."

,,I'm scared."

,,You know that I won't let anything to happen to you."

Newt chuckled nervously.

Then Thomas stopped.

,,Open your eyes." Thomas whispered, tickling Newt's ear a little bit.

The blonde did like he was said and had to cover his mouth with his hands when he gasped loudly.

,,Oh, Tommy..."

It was already a sunset and they were on a hill so Newt saw the sun sliding behind the sea perfectly. The sky was rosy and yellow. A white blanket was placed on the grass and it was surrounded by candles and roses. Next to the blanked were two towels. What were those for?

,,Tommy...I'm...speechless. This is breathtaking." Newt's eyes became wet and Thomas quickly took his hand to not to let him fall. It was soft and warm.

He lead Newt slowly to the blanket and they sat down. There was one cake and a small present already waiting for them.
Thomas took the present wrapped in the white paper and handed it to Newt.
The blonde started to open it slowly and took out one small black box. He opened it and gasped when he saw a small golden bracelet in there.

,,I hope that you like it." Thomas said.

,,I love it." Newt said while taking the bracelet out of the box to admire it. ,,It's so beautiful." Thomas took it and put it carefully around Newt's wrist.

,,But not as beautiful as you." Thomas said and Newt blushed. ,,Fits perfectly." Newt looked at the bracelet, he couldn't believe that Thomas had bought it.

,,Thank you, Tommy."

They sat in silence for few minutes.

Thomas interrupted it.

,,Do you want to swim?"

Newt looked up to him and then at the dark blue sea.

,,Y-Yeah..."

,,Okay." Thomas stood and pulled Newt up and walked to the towels. He searched something but Newt couldn't understand what.

Then Thomas stood up, scratching his head.

,,Newt, umm...I'm just gonna say it, my mum forgot our trunks and there's a long way to my home so..."

Thomas looked at Newt apologetically.
The blonde nodded. He understood the problem. They had gotten here by car and going back home was an insane thought.
But...

                          * * *

,,Tommy..."

Thomas, already in the sea waiting for Newt, turned around and his mouth fell open. Newt was completely naked but still breathtaking for Thomas.

,,I..."

,,It's okay Newt, it's okay. Come quickly so I could kiss you. Wow you're hot."

Newt laughed nervously and stepped into the water. He walked slowly to Thomas but stopped when the water reached his stomach.

,,Come come." Thomas encouraged him.
But then, he saw Newt's terrified face and understood one thing.

Newt was scared of water.

He was kinda shocked but quickly came back to reality. He offered Newt his hands and the blonde dove towards him quickly. He grabbed Thomas' hands and squeezed them hardly.

,,T-T-Tommy, I'm so scared." Newt's voice was shaking so Thomas had hard time to try to understand what he said.

,,Yeah, I know." Thomas said calmly. ,,But it's okay. Now, hold onto my hands and follow me."

Newt nodded, his heart beating like crazy. Thomas stepped slowly backwards, Newt followed him, the terrified look in his eyes started to fade. Thomas smiled on that.
But suddenly, Thomas didn't know how, Newt slipped and let go of his hands and for a second, disappeared underwater.

,,TOMMY!" A frightened scream before he went underwater, scared Thomas to death. He quickly dove underwater too and pulled Newt back up. The blonde wiped the water away from his eyes and grabbed Thomas' elbows.

,,Help, no, please, Tommy. I don't want to be here!" Newt said, his eyes filling with tears.

,,It's okay, Newt. It's-"

,,Don't say it is okay when it's not!" Newt yelled.

,,It's okay, pleas-"

,,Don't lie to me! DON'T. LIE. TO ME!" Newt yelled and made Thomas wince.

Silence made its way between them.

Thomas saw anger in Newt's eyes mixed with fear. First time, he didn't trust Thomas and that hurt him.

Realising what he had done, Newt said, ,,I can't swim, I'm scared of water. Now you know." He whispered and looked away. ,,I'm stupid that I can't. I'm not so perfect like you think."

Thomas searched for his look and said, ,,I'm not either. But still, it's okay...because I'm here...and I love you more than anything else, you're my life, my reason to wake up every day, my reason to breathe and I won't let anything to happen with you because without you, there's no reason to live." He made Newt look at him and wiped gently away that one tear what was falling down on Newt's face. He put his hand under Newt's legs, pulled him up and started carrying him in the water.

,,I love you." He whispered to Newt and their foreheads touched.

,,I love you too." Newt whispered back.

,,And you're perfect." Thomas said and Newt blushed. ,,And adorable. Are you sure that you're not an angel?"

,,Yes." Newt laughed. He touched Thomas' cheek lightly.

They looked into each other's eyes.

,,No time spent with you is not enough...but let's start with forever."

Thomas said, smiled and kissed Newt. The blonde took Thomas' face between his arms and kissed him back.

Half of the sun was already disappeared behind the sea and the other half shed orange, yellow and read beams everywhere. It was beautiful and stunning.

The sea was calm and took away Newt's fear in front of water.

Taking away everything bad, it only left love and caring.

Forever.