The best thing to have

Newt looked up and his eyes widened.
,, W-What?" He couldn't believe what Thomas just said. ,, I-I look...stu..."

Thomas couldn't move. His eyes were glued to Newt. The suit seemed to be made for him. It fit perfectly.

,, Hello, how are you doin- Oh!" The lady was suprised and clapped her hands.
,, Perfect! Is this what do you want?"

Newt looked at Thomas. He had to buy it. If it was okay to him then...

,, Yes. I'd like to buy it." Thomas said, his eyes still glancing Newt.

,, Okay. I'll pack it for you. You can leave the used suits in the dressing room." She smiled.

Newt went into the dressing room, changed his clothes and then came back out. He gave the suit to the lady who walked downstairs.

,, Let's go." Thomas said and wanted to follow her but Newt stopped him by grabbing his hand.

,, Wait."

Thomas turned around. ,, What?"

,, I...just...whatever."

,, No, Newt, please tell me."

,, I-I...Did you really mean that I'm stunning? Or...did you just..."

Thomas saw how tears sparkled in his eyes. He took Newt's hand.

,, Newt, everything I say about you, is true. And I really meant that. You were stunning."

A single tear fell down on Newt's face.

Thomas wiped it away and said,
,, Let's go now. The lady is waiting for us."

Newt smiled. ,, Okay."

They went downstairs. The lady was already waiting for them behind the cash register.

,, So-" She started, ,, this is...548 dollars."
Thomas felt how Newt winced next to him. The price was actually very big.

But...he was willing to pay it.

For Newt.

He gave the lady his credit card.

,, No, Thomas! What are you doing?" Newt said. ,, Don't pay it, please! It's just a suit!"
The lady gave Thomas the card and a bag with the suit in it. The boy turned around.

,, It's not just a suit. It's a suit for you."

,, Thomas-"

,, Thank you very much! Goodbye!"
Thomas waved to the lady and she waved back.

,, Good to hear that. Goodbye!"

They left the shop.

The darkness started to take over the world and Newt walked very close to him.

,, What is it?" Thomas asked. Something was definitely wrong.

,, I-I'm scared of...darkness...a bit." Newt replied quietly.

,, It's okay. You don't have to. I'm here." Thomas said encouragingly. Newt took his hand. Thomas turned around and saw his scared eyes.

,, Hey...it's okay. I'm here."

Newt nodded slowly, tears sparkling in his eyes.

Thomas lead them towards his home. In a halfway, Newt asked, ,, W-Where are we going to keep this suit?" He must've understood that there wasn't any reason to argue with Thomas about buying that suit.

,, Well...that's one of those things that I didn't think about."

Newt laughed.

,, But, I'll guess that in my house and whenever you need it you can take it."

,, S-Sounds good."

They reached Thomas' house.

,, I guess I have to go." Newt said while looking down. It was already getting dark.

,, Yeah..." Thomas replied sadly. He didn't want Newt to go. Especially now, when he knew what was waiting for him there.

,, See you...tomorrow...at the formal." Newt said with a gentle smile, gave the bag with the suit to Thomas and walked away.

Thomas stood in front of his house and felt how sadness took him over.

Newt, please don't go. Please.

He dropped the bag and ran after Newt.

,, Newt! Wait!" He shouted.

The boy stopped and turned around. When he saw Thomas running towards him, his eyes widened.
,, Thoma-"

,, Please don't go! Please! You don't deserve that what's waiting for you in your home! Please, stay with me!"

,, B-But my foster parents are going to tell you so off when they find out that I stayed here!" There was worrying in Newt's voice.

,, I don't care. I know what I saw there. You don't deserve it." Thomas felt how his eyes filled with tears. He didn't want Newt to go.

,, Thomas...no matter how much I want to stay with you...I can't." Newt said with an endless sadness in his voice.

,, Why?"

,, You know that by yourself too..."

Thomas gulped the tears down and said,
,, Newt, please stay...I can explain all this to my mum and she'll understand, I'm sure about this...You can sleep on my bed and I can take the couch...You can borrow my clothes and if these don't fit, I can buy new ones for you...About school...You can borrow my pencils and...and...and I'll get you new text- work- and notebooks, buy them if it's necessary...I'm willing to do anything if you just...just, please...don't go...stay with me."

He looked at Newt who didn't give him any reaction.
,, I-"

Thomas was cut off by Newt's hug. It came unexpectedly. The blonde hugged him tightly and Thomas felt how his shoulder became wet. Newt was crying. Thomas heard loud sobs and hugged him back, feeling how his eyes became wet too.

,, T...Tomm...Tommy..." Newt couldn't say anything between crying.

Thomas patted him softly. ,, Yes?" He asked quietly.

,, Do..." The unstoppable crying continued.

,, Hey, calm down...Everything is okay."

Newt somehow calmed down, stepped back and asked, signs that he just cried, still in his voice,

,, D-Do you...really mean...it?"

Thomas nodded. ,, Yes."

,, Oh T-Tommy." Newt said and hugged Thomas again. ,,You're the best thing someone could have in their life!"

Thomas was really moved. ,, Thank you, Newt." He pulled the blonde away softly and said with a warm smile,
,, Let's go in."

Newt nodded.

-----------------------------------
Sorry for so boring chapter but I promise, better ones are coming! Thank you for your support and reading!
Also, sad news, a few days ago,  famous and loved DJ, Avicii, passed away. He'll be missed, rest in peace.
Here's my favorite his song:
Avicii- Wake Me Up