chapterr 5

YOU NOW HAVE PREMISSION TO SPAM MY MESSGAE BOARD WITH HATE I AM SO SORRY.

ive just been dealeing with a lot and I just never had time to write any..

sawy :'(

and ive seen on other stories , that when something involves cutting or anything , it might be a trigger. so ive decided that I will write a summary of each chapter at the bottom , just incase.

once you start you can never go back , trust me , i know

anywhore heres the chapterrr :O

also i decided there might be anyother Harry POV :O

and ps , not edited T.T sawy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rileyes POV

" Riley wake up the cab will be here soon to drive you to the airport! "

I groan at the sound of my headmasters raspy voice. I pick up my cell from the bed side table and look at the time... 5:15. urgh. Way to early to be up.

After rolling around for about 10 minutes i built up the energy to drag myself out of bed. I walked up to the mirror and looked at my reflection. I look different since I first got here. My blue eyes aren't shady and dull. They have a light spark in them , not the same as before ...all of this ... but it's an improvement. My long black hair is no longer straightened unnaturally every day , it's in its natural bouncy curls. I'm still really pale , but the bags under my eyes are a tad bit less visible. I'm still really small from malnutrition but my face is less sunken in. I look generally ... happier. I still look absolutely horrid .. but not as bad as before.

I glance at the clock . 5:35 SHIT!! My drive will be here in 5 minutes! I ran to the bathroom and brushed out my curls , and adding eye liner and mascara to my electric blue eyes. I brushed my teeth and threw my makeup , a night gown that the house provided me , and toothbrush and hair brush, into a small backpack the headmaster gave me. I don't have a lot of stuff so packing wasn't a problem. Harry told me he would take me shopping when we get to London.

I ran to my drawer and ripped it open , I dug through the uniforms and found my clothes from the night I got here. I slipped on my black skinny jeans and black v neck shirt. I slipped on a leather belt with small silver rhinestones in it. I put on my grey and black converse and grabbed my cell phone and slipped it in my pocket. Lastly I slipped on my black wrist bands , one on each hand and I slipped my razor in a small hole in my left one.

I turned to look at the small room I called home for two weeks. I mentally said good bye and ran out the door.

--------------------------------

Harry POV

I sat impatiently in the gate in the airport. Riley said she would be here in about 15 minutes. I can't wait to meet her , but at the same time , I wish I didn't have to meet her....

She doesnt even know what I look like , and ive only seen baby pictures of her. All I know is that she was bright blue eyes and black curls , and dimples like me.

What if she doesn't like me? I need her and she needs me , if she hates me.... I don't know what i'll do.

Suddenly I see a girl , she was black bouncy culy hair , she short and has electric blue eyes. It's Riley I know it. But I can't bring myself to walk up to her ... she looks so lost and so .. broken.

" Riley , Riley! " Oh god. Mum was scareaming at her.

Her head snapped up at the sudden outburst by mum.