chapter 3

hiya!!

new chapterrr !! YAY :D

oh and I thaught I might do this in Harrys POV?? :D 

and cheak out my other storie therapy ( a one direction fanfiction ) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 CHAPTER 3 

* Harry's POV *

I heard sirens, and screams. That's all I could hear for the past hour. It's 1am! Our neighbors are so loud. Seriously , I come home from a two month tour and I get welcomed home by loud neighbors. urgh.

" urghhh SHUT UPPP! " I screamed jamming my head into the pillow.

" Harry stop your whining! Mums gone over to see what's wrong. " I heard my older sister , Gemma's , voice.

" Well can she tell them to stop screaming?! I need my sleep! " I growled , finally looking at her.

" We heard screams so we called the police , something could be seriously wrong , and you don't care! Seriously , just because you can sing doesn't mean you get to be a prick 24/7! " She screamed , and slammed my door shut.

" Oh shut up already! " I screamed back.

Things in my family haven't been going so well after I joined One Direction. I get more stressed and I just snap. The only thing that keeps me calm and myself is the boys , everyone else I just want to smack upside the head.

I heard the screams and sirens stop , finally! But I also heard the front door slam shut.

" Harry ! Gemma ! Come downstairs! " I heard mum shout. I grumbles , pulling myself from my bed. We both walked down the stairs shooting tired angry glances at each other.

" Okay , sit down I have something to tell you kids. " Anne sighed. We both sat down at opposite ends of the couch , still really angry at each other.

" I never told you this , but you have relatives. "

" No duh genius. " I growled cutting her off.

She just brushed me off and continued.

" Those relatives are our neighbors. There , Mark Jones and Rosie Styles , and their children , Riley and Macy Jones. Rosie's is your aunt, he passed away two years ago. I was very close to Rosie and I knew that she would go crazy without him , and I was right. So two years ago I went to the court and asked for Riley and Macys custody. They said they would give me Riley's custody once her Rosie shows any signs of abusing her children. Tonight she hit Riley and I heard her screams , so I called the police. Macy was taken to the hospital , but I took Riley to the youth home. The trial is in two weeks. We're going to fight for your cousins to stay with us. "

She let that all sink in. Gemma looked sad for their sake , but happy that they could live with us. Me on the other hand really didn't care. In two weeks , I'm returning on tour for a year , so they wouldn't be bothering me.

" So if we do get the girls custody , they can't stay with Gemma , because in two weeks she returns to college , and Me and Robin are going on a vacation , and we can't take her with us , so Harry , she will be going on tour with you. "

That's when I lost it.

" WHAT?! No way in hell is she coming with me!!! She's not my responsibility! " I screeched.

" Harry were all she has left, we need to be here for her! Were the olny family she has! " Anne yelled.

" WELL I'M HER FUCKING SAVIOR MUM! SHES NOT MINE! SHES OLD ENOUGH TO STAY ON HER OWN! WHY DOESNT SHE JUST STAY IN THAT GOD DAMN CARE HOME! ! " and with that a stomped up the stairs.