Chapter 24- Fight to the death

It was dark, they'd be here any minute now. I had four stakes, probably wasn't enough but I didn't really have a lot of time. Frank drank a lot of blood to make himself as strong as possible. This was a fight to the death. A war which will be ended soon. I imagined it to be like one of those war's from television. So much blood. That's the thing, If I cut myself...They'd smell the blood and come after me like cheetah and a snail. Me obviously being the snail.

"They're here" Frank whispered and I gripped onto the stake tight. Adrenaline pumped through my body and I hoped it would last for as long as this fight will last. I had to have quick reactions, had to be alert. I had to be my strongest for Frank, for my dead mother.

"Weaken and stake" I whispered and he nodded. There was a thump on the roof and I took a deep breath. I could do this. I could kill them and live with Frank for the rest of my life, even if it's forever.

I could hear laughter from outside, I wish they was slower. They was circling us. Trying to build up the fear inside of us but I wouldn't let them get to me. I was full of anger, I wanted to avenge my mother. I needed to kill them.

"Phoebe!" Gerard called out, I could hear the smile in his voice. He was loving this, loving the emotional pain I was in. That sick fucking vampire. "Come out come out wherever you are!" He taunted making me grit my teeth.

"We'll kill you and Frank nicely! A quick snap of the neck, just like we did for your mother" Mikey laughed, A tear escaped my eye and Frank rubbed my arm gently. I couldn't be weak, I had to stay strong! If I was too weak I'd just break down into a fit of tears.

"Come on guys, someone has to die!" Ray chuckled and I looked at Frank nodding.

"Well, you're right about that. Sadly for you guys...You're top on my list. It ends today" Frank growled running out. Thanks for leaving me babe! I would have said that but it'd probably come out a whisper, plus I could barely speak without screaming. I was crouching, walking around slowly to see where they were. Fear was creeping up on me now I was alone, I couldn't hear anything, not even Frank! I knew they was watching me though, I could feel their eyes linger on me.

"Surprise" I heard Ray from behind me and quickly turned, closing my eyes and pushing the stake forwards with a lot of force. It went quiet again. I wasn't sure If I should open my eyes. He was probably standing there smiling, holding the stake. I had to look though. I opened my eyes slowly to see his skin start to go darker, a blacky colour. His skin was crumbling and he was staring at me with sadness in his eyes. "No" He whispered before he collapsed to the floor. The stake was left in my hands, ash was covering the floor. The smell, oh it was so disgusting. Burning flesh. I blinked weakly, realising what I just did. I killed a vampire. It felt so good yet so bad.

"RAY!" I heard someone scream from behind me, I turned to see Mikey standing at the exit frowning and growling. "You'll pay for that bitch" His eyes were filled with so much anger, my hands began to shake to the point where I dropped the stake. He ran and grabbed me, sinking his teeth into my neck roughly making me scream.

"FRANK!" I screamed wiggling and trying to get away, Mikey's grip was too tight. I couldn't reach for another stake! "NO!" I screamed slowly loosing energy.

"NO" I heard a scream and then the teeth left my neck. I opened my eyes to see Mikey staring at me, scared. I slowly looked down to see a stake shoved right through his heart. Frank was standing behind him breathing quickly, probably a way to release the anger. I covered my neck and pulled away from Mikey's grasp which meant his hands...Which were now ash, fell to the floor just like the rest of him. We had two dead vampires. Gerard was the only one left.

"Mikey..." I heard a sad, child like voice coming from the exit. "Ray..." I saw Gerard drop to his knee's, he was actually crying. "My brother...You killed my fucking brother!" He screamed and I grabbed Frank's hand before he could walk over. "No no no" He shook his head, crying hysterically into his hands.

"You did this Gerard. You made us kill them" Frank frowned at him, it was partly true. If they left us alone they wouldn't be dead.

"Yo...You'll pay for this" He growled standing up slowly. It was strange, apart of him was human a second ago. When he was crying, mourning his brother's death. Things were about to get messy, VERY messy. We had an extremely pissed off vampire, an extremely strong pissed off vampire. Some risks and sacrifices had to be made now to make at least one person come out of this alive.

A/N: PLEASE DONT KILL ME GUYS. IT HAD TO HAPPEN OKAY? Well, if you can't tell..This story is coming to an end! Maybe one to two chapters left. Oh yes, and only one makes it out alive :D YAY HAPPY ENDINGS!