Chapter 3- Home

Feet up on the sofa, check. Mocha on the coffee table next to me, check. Television on, check! That's my night sorted then. I flicked through the random channels not really paying attention to what was on, I just wanted to do one of those lucky draw things, keep going then randomly stop and watch. That's what I did, it ended up being the news. Well done Phoebe. 

I took my Mocha and drank it slowly, this drink is like my drug, I need a top up after a few hours or I'll go all cranky and horrible. I put the glass down and laid back on the sofa, Mocha has coffee in it so why am I tired? Beats me. I closed my eyes and listened to the news reader.

"There has been three murders in this area over the past few days, I would suggest that people in the area should lock there doors and stay inside" Stupid...Reporter.

**********************************************

"Let me in beautiful" There goes that voice again...Hang on, where am I? I looked around the place I was in and saw a man standing at the end of the corridor. Oh, it's the man I keep bumping into. He smiled and stepped forwards... Creep.

"Who are you?" I asked him but he just shook his head and walked forwards again, I stepped back and he started fast walking towards me.

"Don't run" He whispered and I turned and ran. Fuck that shit, I'm not going anywhere near that man! I saw a door and ran to it opening it. I looked in the room and saw that it was my room? What sort of dream is this? I walked in and closed the door locking it.

"Dick" I whispered, how dare he try and scare me like that! I turned around and saw him right in front of me.

"I'm a dick now?" He smirked and stroked my cheek gently, I swallowed hard and stared at him. What the hell did he want!? "Let me in" He whispered tilting his head, why did he always tilt his head!?

"I don't understand" I whispered back and he frowned.

"Let. Me. In" He raised his voice looking into my eyes, "Wake up and let me in. I'm outside beautiful" He smiled and I gulped. Fucking nightmare, why can't I wake up already?

"Get out of my dream" I trembled and he held my face in his hands.

"I will when you wake" He smiled and leaned in stopping so close to my face. "Let me help you" He smiled and touched my lips.

*********************************************
I jerked forwards gasping for air, STUPID NIGHTMARES! Wait, in my nightmare that man said he was outside. I gulped and dared myself to go to the window, I pulled the curtains back and peeked out looking around. No one was there? Well duh Phoebe that's because it was a dream not reality!  Well you can never be too careful nowadays right? 

I walked upstairs to my room, why was I sweating? I sighed and started fanning myself walking around my room, not working. I walked to the window and opened it sitting on it. That's better, I smiled at my stupidity and looked outside. My heart skipped a beat and I froze. He was there, smiling at me, Watching me. He waved and I stood up shutting my window. How the...Why the...Oh my...What's happening? Did I have a little de ja vu?

'Let me in' He mimed and I shook my head pulling my curtains together. What a creep, I swear he was stalking me. Maybe I should call the police? Good idea. I ran downstairs and went to go to the kitchen but saw him standing there smiling.

"The police? Why? Is seeing your beauty a crime?" He asked and I froze again, how the hell did he get in my house that fast without making a noise? How the hell do I get out of this?