Chapter 20- Angel

The feeling got stronger as Gerard's lips were on my neck, kissing it gently. My eyes were closed and I had one image in my head. Frank. I could barely feel his fangs, he was probably just relaxing me before hen took his first bite.

The kissing stopped. Everything stopped. I was in no pain? I felt Gerard's arms quickly leave me and before I knew it, I was laying on the ground. I heard a grunt come from someone and frowned. Am I dead? At least it was painless? I opened my eyes slowly to see Hazel eyes inches away from my face. I blinked furiously and then looked down to see the man on top of me.

"Phoebe..." That voice...Oh that sweet voice I've been wanting to hear. That sweet face and those puppy dog eyes, Frank! I must be dead, this must be some fucked up heaven for me. "Phoebe, deep breaths yeah?" He whispered and I stared at him. So much beauty in such a deadly creature.

"Angel..." I smiled lifting my hand to his cheek. His skin was cold, just like it has always been since I've met him. He felt so real, so nice.

"Angel? Fallen angel maybe. Come on, we have to go" He took my wrists and pulled me up gently. I'm confused. Why are we still in the school? My idea of heaven is not school. Maybe I'm not dead? But then why is Frank back!?

"You left me...you left me for them!" I screamed hitting his chest hard but it didn't seem to effect him. "You fucking dead asshole! I hate you Frank! I fucking hate you" I screamed the abuse at him, letting out the anger I had inside of me. Tears were streaming down my face and I felt weak. I felt like my legs were going to give in any second and I'd fall to the ground, the thought became reality as that happened. I kept my eyes closed and covered my face with my hands, crying into them.

"I know. I Know you hate me but we really have to go. Look, kill me later but now if we don't move, we'll both die" I could tell he was right in front of me, kneeling down for me. I felt his hand gently pull away mine. I probably looked like shit, red eyes, snotty nose. Very attractive Phoebe! I nodded slowly and stood up with him. He scooped me up in his arms and looked into my eyes sadly. So much sadness, it broke my heart. He broke my heart. "Close your eyes" He pecked my forehead and I closed my eyes. He began running, god knows where, I didn't care. I was in his freaking arms!

"Are you going to leave me again?" I mumbled holding onto him tight. I couldn't take that emotional pain. I'd rather him kill me.

"No, you're staying with me" He whispered making me calm a little. "I'll always be here to protect you Phoebe. No matter what"

I wonder if he actually did leave? What if he was watching me the whole time he was away? I mean, how would he have known Gerard was going to turn me into a vampire? Unless it all happened before of course. It probably has. Everything related with Frank and Gerard results in death. I was going to die sooner or later i knew it. I prefer to spend time with Frank though, later it is.

"I'm so sorry I caused you so much pain. I'm sorry to everyone I caused pain to" Something wet hit my cheek, rain? No. It was Frank's tears. I knew he was in so much pain, so much depression. All that sadness, all that anger was hidden deep inside him and he wouldn't let it out. He just kept it locked away and let it built up. Its not healthy for anyone, not even a vampire. I wish he could just confide in me, let me know how he is feeling. I just want to help him get better, he was an Ill vampire even if he didn't think he was. A depressed vampire is not a good one, apparently all your emotions are enhanced so when his feeling sad...It's probably like the end of the world for him.

"I'm here for you Frankie. Always" I whispered and felt my heart miss a beat. I'm glad I let him in, I'm glad I met him. There must be a reason behind his bad side...turning Gerard into a vampire and killing his girlfriend. There had to be a reasonable explanation. Frank wasn't the guy just to go around killing randomly. He didn't have the heart for it even if he was a vampire. I loved him. I wasn't afraid to admit it. He changed my life dramatically and I'm glad. I want him to stay in my life, whether I stay with him forever resulting in me becoming a vampire, or as he sits by my death bed holding my wrinkly worn out hand.

---------

A/N: Okay so I was kind of upset when I wrote this, I thought...Fuck it, soppy scene woo! Sorry if it's too lovey Dovey and bad.