Chapter 9- Kiss me

Frank was laying on my bed smirking at me, was he going to hurt me? Why did he even want me? I'm nothing special.

"F...Frank" I choked out and he quickly stood up. "How?" I asked confused but he just walked closer not saying anything. "How did you get here so fast, how are you even in my room?" I blurted out as I stepped back so my back was against the door.

"All your questions will be answered soon" He shrugged and stood right in front of me. He cupped my cheek with one hand and smiled.

"What do you want" I asked tearing up and he shook his head.

"Don't cry, I won't hurt you Phoebe" He leaned in closer and I frowned putting my hands on his shoulders, no way was he kissing me again.

"Don't. Just don't Frank. Please leave" I begged and he shook his head, "I'll call the police!" I raised my voice and a twisted smile filled his face.

"Call the police and I'll run with you somewhere, willingly or not" He threatened and my breathing became shaky. "You got that?" He asked and I nodded quickly, "Good girl" He pecked my cheek and a tear fell down my face.

"Please" I croaked out.

"Look me in the eyes Phoebe" He whispered and I did, "Tell me what you feel" I gazed into them, I didn't feel scared anymore. I felt something weird in my stomach, not the sick feeling...A tingly feeling. Like, butterflies? I smiled slightly and took a deep breath.

"A weird feeling" I mumbled and he chuckled. I wasn't going to tell him I had a crush on him even if he was insane.

"You're not scared anymore, that feeling...It's love" He smiled and I choked. I couldn't really help it. I don't really know the boy and he says I'm in love with him?

"I don't think so" I chuckled weakly and he lifted my chin up.

"You're mine, you have no choice but to love me" He winked, was that a threat!? I gulped quietly and avoided looking at his eyes. "Kiss me" He whispered and then I choked again.

"Excuse me!?"

"Kiss me. You know you want to" He leaned in closer and the sad part of it was that I really did want to. I wasn't going to give into this bigheaded dick though. Nu uh, I'm quite stubborn.

"No, I don't. Leave now" I ordered but he just leaned in and kissed me anyway. I suppose we were the perfect match ha, both stubborn? I tried pushing him away but he wouldn't budge, he deepened the kiss and I had only one idea left. To kiss back. It was kind of weird, I loved it but at the same time hated it? He walked back a little taking me with him still kissing. If he thinks this is going to go somewhere then he has another thing coming! He pulled away smiling and laid on the bed pulling me into a cuddle.

"I knew you lied" He whispered and I stared at the wall, what did I just do!? Why the hell did I kiss him for? It was like I lost control, the urge was too strong. Maybe I was in love with Frank but just didn't want to admit it because it seemed un real.

"What did you do to me" The words seemed to crawl out of my mouth, I felt different after being on the rooftop. It felt like the world changed. I changed.

"You belong to me now Phoebe" He kept saying that yet it didn't really help. "You'll love me, stay with me and do as I say" It was like a violent relationship, him bossing me about and if not...I'd get hurt. Thing is, he hasn't hurt me yet though? Well sure he tried to kill me but that was before all this. "I won't hurt you but...You have no choice now. You let me in and you'll find out later why you have no choice. I won't force you to do anything, it'll just be you" He whispered and I closed my eyes. Now that's really fucked me up. I might need to research this crap, he makes no sense. I have no choice yet he won't force me cause I'm doing it myself? Well that makes a lot of sense doesn't it? Sarcasm very much intended!