Chapter 17- Are you okay?

It's been a month now. A month since Frank left me on my own. Left me knowing that there was such things as vampires, maybe werewolves? I don't know what to believe now.

Frank was right about Gerard and his gang following him, well I think so anyway. They haven't bothered me and I haven't seen any of them.

Mum worried about me, I worried about me really. I didn't sleep well, I felt so weak and vulnerable. I don't know why though, he was an ass. He made me 'let him in' then treated me like shit! At the end of the day though, I missed him. I felt like I needed him so I could finally be released from this deep depression I'm in, so I can feel safe.

"Phoebe, have you taken your meds?" Mum whispered looking into my room. Looked next to me and the bottle of anti depressants. The tub was full.

"Yes" I whispered faintly staring at them. I didn't want to take them, I knew I should feel sad because it's natural. Loosing someone will make you sad and I should deal with it without the meds.

"Honey..."

"I'm fine" I told her turning my back to the door. I held and hugged my bed pillow tight. I didn't like it when she questioned me, when she worried and thought I was lying even if I was lying. If I told her the truth then she'd send me to an asylum. I really didn't want to go there.

"Okay honey, I'll be downstairs if you need me" She whispered before walking off. I signed and stared out of the window blankly. I wish that when I stood at the window, Frank would be standing outside smiling like he did before. I got of my bed slowly and walked to the window with a little bit of hope. I looked down and saw no one standing there. No one walking along the streets and no one doing that stupid grin he did. I needed to move on. I needed to get my life back and live it normally, no vampires aloud.

I was finally going back to school after my little kidnapping session. I wonder what everyone will think? No one told them about me being kidnapped by vampires because...They wouldn't believe me. I wouldn't believe me.

I grabbed my back and ran down, out the front door and towards school. I was going to get this day over with. I was going to feel normal and I was going to forget about the whole vampire thing. It was all just a bad dream. Maybe if I keep saying that then I'll believe it? I never really ran to school unless I was extremely late, I was scared this time.

I reached the gates and walked normally into school. I expected people to stare and i expected some gossip, I looked so pale and I looked like shit. I felt like shit. I held my bag close to me and kept my head down walking into school. I could feel tears fill my eyes and I daren't blink in case they fell down my face.

"Phoebe?" I heard a quiet voice whisper from behind me and a gentle hand grabbed my arm. I looked up slowly to see Harry standing there. I thought he was avoiding me? "Holy....Phoebe are you okay?" A tear fell down my face and I nodded, it was obvious I wasn't.

"Just need to get today over and done with" I whispered as he dropped my arm. "Sorry for hurting you" I mumbled walking, he just followed.

"No...I'm sorry for saying those things. Friends?" He smiled at me and I stopped walking facing him. He was only saying that cause he felt sorry for me.

"She doesn't need you. She has us" I heard a low voice from behind me, I turned slowly and my jaw dropped. Shit...They didn't follow Frank...All three of them are right in front of me. "Hello Phoebe" Gerard smiled and my heart skipped a beat. I'm. So. Dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I WAS GONNA END THIS BOOK PEOPLE. WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME? I now wanna take it into the 20 pages region. heheheheheheh. Oh dear.