XXlV

A/N: SURPRISE UPDATE! IT'S MY SECOND YEAR WATTPAD ANNIVERSARY SO I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU ALL A LITTLE PRESENT BECAUSE YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME! :')

This is just a little update, but I think you'll enjoy it. Consider it as a filler chapter!

Please listen to the song on the side as you start to read this chapter, it's a cover of Pony by Ed Sheeran ------->>>>

The picture is of Niam grinding ----->>>>

I'm dedication this chapter to @xNo_Jimmy_Protestedx her funny story [comment] made me laugh so hard and yeah, she deserves this dedication a lot and she's always supporting with her comments and it makes me smile, so thank you!

Fact: Niam is cute ;)

Enjoy my little Toy Soldiers! \(♥o♥)/

***

"This place is beautiful" Niall gushes as he walks into their honeymoon suite, right on the top floor so the view from their balcony was simply breath taking.

From the way that palm trees outlines that beach, the golden sand shimmering in the sun as they light blue clear waves sweeps into the sand, causing the little kids to run to get their feet wet.

Liam smiles walking to over towards his husband, something he would never get tired of saying or thinking, he wraps his arms around Niall's waist, resting his chin on Niall's shoulder as they both take in the view.

"Welcome to Grand Canary" Liam whispers quietly into Niall's ear, kissing the spot right under it knowing it makes Niall squirm.

Shivering from Liam's touch, Niall parts his lip "Ah baby" he moans while titling his head back, giving Liam more access to Niall's pale, white, milky skin.

Liam swipes his tongue over the forming bruise appearing on Niall's neck "I want you so bad" he purs out, his hands tracing Niall's bare chest as they were both only in their boxers.

"Fuck, yeah I want you so bad baby" Niall moans out while turning around in Liam's grasp, taking his hand while guiding his to the queen sized bed, throwing off all the red rose petals from the bed.

Peeling on Niall's boxers, then pushing his down and then kicking him off, Liam turns and switches the wooden fan off "This are about to get sweaty" he purrs while crawling over to Niall, pressing small kisses over his body.

Liam locks eyes with Niall as he kisses down his torso, then dipping his tongue into the curves of Niall've v-line.

"Fuck" Niall curses as he grips at Liam's hair, feeling Liam take him in whole, deep throating him like a pro as Niall's eyes roll back.

Grazing his teeth against the base of Niall's length, Liam growls "Look at me" he instructs while grasping at Niall's balls.

Niall whimpers as he reconnects his eyes with Liam's, in a heated stares as he watches Liam's pink lips sucking him off.

"So close for you baby" Niall breathes out, feeling the sweat droplets forming on his forehead and chest while his fingers keep on threading themselves through Liam's damp hair.

Arching his back, Niall explodes his load into Liam's mouth causing his husband to swollow, pulling away with a lazy grin, even though his mocha irises have darkened.

Niall breathes heavily "I w-want to ride you" he pants out, his breaths thick and heavy.

"If your horny, let's do it. Ride it, my pony" Liam sings sexily as he traces Niall's thighs, flipping them over so that Niall is straddling Liam's waist.

Reaching over to the bag near the bed, Niall pulls out the lube squirting some on his fingertips while he rubs it over Liam's length "Condom?" he questions throwing the lube bottle to the side.

Liam shakes his head "No, I want to feel mu husband and I'm clean anyway" he whispers out raspy while admiring the sunlight reflecting off Niall's sweat body.

"I need you" Niall moans while he positions himself on Liam's dick, lowering his self as he arches his back resting his palms on Liam's sticky chest until Liam is balls deep.

Bucking his hips, Liam thrusts in deeper "Always so tight for me" he moans while he grasps Niall's small waist.

Niall lifts his hips up and drops them back onto Liam, causing a moan to erupt from both of them as they continue to make love.

"My saddle's waiting. Come and jump on it" Liam sings while he watches Niall bounce harder and faster while Liam moves to grip the back of Niall's neck, pulling his down for a passionate kiss full of pure love.

Arching his back to hit Niall from another angle, Liam growls "I'm cumming!" he yells while he thrusts up and cums into Niall hard as he falls back, with Niall collapsing onto his chest as Liam pulls out of him.

Looking up at Liam with a soft smile, Niall blushes "I love you my husband" he whispers, eyes fluttering from exhaustion.

"I love you too, my husband" Liam confesses while he plays with Niall's soft hair as they both drift off with a smile knowing that when they wake up, their other half with be there, always.

***

A/N: NIAM HONEYMOON SEX, YOU ARE WELCOME ;D

Did you like it? ;)

I hope it wasn't too rushed :)

Please send in any fan art, maybe one with Tommy, Harry and Zayn :D

What do you think will happen next? ;D

Tell me what you think :) x

Vote

Comment

YOU MUST FAN/FOLLOW ME! ;D

Share

SEND IN FAN ART!

Instagram: Akshaya_Ox

Add me on Kik: Akshaya_1Dlover