X

A/N: WELL HERE I AM! Yes this chapter is being posted early, like it's not even 4pm and I normally post it late in the evening, ahaha! I just had an exam in the morning so I only was in college for 2 hours, but that was over so I started to write! ^-^

EXCITING NEWS! While I'm still going to be posting chapters for this story, I will also be writing my new Zarry story, mwahaha! But I won't post chapters until this one is finished or when I write a good amount of chapters for the other story, it's going to be G.O.O.D. ;)

The picture on the side is of Zayn going to hug Harry, it's pretty random but I think it's hot ----->>>>

GUYS! IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY FAN ART, PLEASE SEND IT TO ME! That way I can post them on the chapters and dedicate it for your amazing work :D

Please check out my one shots and all my other stories! ^-^

I NEARLY HAVE 1K FANS, PLEASE PLEASE FAN ME! AND I NEARLY HAVE 10K VOTES! Gosh I'm going to die x_x

The success of this story is mind blowing, and if you think this story will just end with Harry and Zayn coming together, then you are wrong because this is only the start ;)

This chapter is dedicated to @sup_everyone because they were not afraid to give me their opinion which I respect, they said that they didn't like Niall and that surprised me but she told me why and yeah, that's fine. I'm happy she admitted it :))

Fact: I have a toy owl, and cal him [yes it's a dude even though it's pink and purple] Olly the Owl, he's a cutie pie! ^-^

Enjoy my little Toy Soldiers \(♥o♥)/

***

"Woah! What the fuck dude?" Louis spits as he holds onto his bloody nose, from the force of Niall's punch.

Niall shrugs "I'm not sorry, you got in the way" Niall says while smirking, but he feels a little bad because that punch was only for Harry.

But it was okay because Louis really does deserve a punch or two.

"Wait, what are you doing here?" Zayn questions as he pushes passed Niall to stand in front of Louis.

Zayn really did wish that it was him who punched Louis, but then again he would never have the guts to ever hit anyone, however much he hated them.

Wiping the blood with the back of his hand, Louis raises his eyes to meet Zayn as he smirks "Oh I'm just here for Harry, because clearly you are not" Louis remarks.

"What do you mean you are here for Harry?" Zayn seethes out as he clenches his fists, trying to control his anger before it boils over.

Niall steps in quickly "Zayn" he warns as he rests his hand upon Zayn's shoulder, trying to calm the lad down.

Because if Zayn did do something, he would regret it straightaway.

Shrugging Niall's touch of, Zayn scowls at Louis "I said, what do you mean you are here for Harry?" Zayn spits out repeating himself in annoyance.