XV

A/N: TOY HAS BEEN NOMINATED FOR THE NEW BROMANCE AWARDS!I'll give you all more details when it's posted, I hope you all will vote though :))

AND ALSO...A GORGEOUS PERSON MADE ME A TRAILER FULL OF PERFECTION, OH MY GOODNESS IT'S SO PERFECT AND HAS EVERYTHING IN IT, THE 'SEXY CAN I' SONG AND THE JT AND ALSO THE TOY SOLDIERS AT THE END, I WAS CRYING WHILE WATCHING IT :') So check that out on the side ------->>>>

I came back from my geography field trip yesterday and damn, those few days were gold. I have a crush...he winked at me and he has an identical twin, I'm so in loooooove ♥

YAY! Our boys won two BRITs, so check out that GIF on the sife of Harry and Zayn doing blowjob faces at each other, priceless --->>>>>

This chapter is dedicated to @sha_amztastic because she made the trailer and I can't ever thank her enough for that :') <33

Fact: I have curly hair...

This chapter took me so long to write, I just couldn't even concentrate, urghhhh but at least it's a long chapter :D

Enjoy my little Toy Soldiers! \(♥o♥)/

***

"So what are your plans for today?" Zayn questions as the week rolled on pretty fast, so Zayn found himself laying across Harry's chest, while they both finished from a warm shower and decided to cuddle, claiming that they haven't in a while even though they were cuddling before they got out of bed.

But their 'magnetic' attraction has only increased as time passes by.

Harry shrugs "Well, I was hoping you would come out to breakfast with me, because I found this adorable little dinner recently and I wanted to try it, it's around Trafalgar Square, close to  that small park we went to on out second date, do you remember that?" Harry questions while he runs his long fingers through Zayn's thick locks.

Feeling the flutter of his heart at the mention of their second date, Zayn smiles not only because of Harry wanting to take him out to breakfast, but because Harry remembered their second date.

"Of course I remember, a dog stole my ice cream" Zayn pouts while chuckling at the memory, remembering the small beagle jumping onto Zayn and hitting the ice cream out of Zayn's hand causing it to fall onto the floor as the beagle ran to the melting sugary mess onto the floor, licking it up happily.

Harry smiles "Oh yeah, I forgot about that" Harry admits while he leans up on his elbows "So you wanna go then?" he questions.

Moving his head from Harry's chest, Zayn nods while stretching "Yeah, I'm becoming a bit fed up of having cereal everyday" Zayn confirms while he stands up.

"I thought you like having Wheetabix in the morning?" Harry questions as he pulls on a black top, along with his skin tight black jeans as he slips into his boots.

Zayn buttons up his denim shirts while pulling on his grey skinny jeans "Yeah, but I've had that for too long, so a change is pretty good right now" Zayn confirms while he pulls on a leather jackets.