XIII

A/N: EARLY UPDATE GUUUUUUUYS! ;D

Yeah so I ditched college and stayed at home [oooh rebel] because I just was exhausted and there were a few other reasons but that doesn't matter!

Well the response to the last chapter for the smut was amazing, like seriously thanks so much!

I said I'll dedicate this chapter to someone who said that I'll dedicate this chapter to someone who answers the previous question, but that question was so closed off and I'm sorry but I just had to dedicate this chapter to @fivewierdboys because she always comments on all my stories and in the previous chapter she expressed the changes of feels which she got which I thought was pretty awesome, ahaha! Love youuu!

ATTENTION! IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO MAKE A TRAILER FOR THIS STORY THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO! THEY'LL GET A DEDICATION AND YEAH, I'VE NEVER HAD A TRAILER BEFORE SO THAT SHOULD BE PRETTY INTERESTING ;)

Just a little shout out to @SandraVillalba3 because she made me fan art which is on the side and she drew Zarry wearing their Christmas jumpers, ahaha!  ---->>>

Yay so please do keep sending in fan art, remember it doesn't need to be a drawing, like it could even be covers! :D

Fact: I have big hands.

Enjoy my little Toy Soldiers \(♥o♥)/

***

It's been a regular week for both Zayn and Harry, well considering there back no backwards and forwards motions going on as it was all just going straight ahead in the direction which thry were both happiest at.

However, it has to come crashing down when Zayn's alarm blares loudly, the sound bouncing off all four corners of their large room implying it was time for Zayn to wake up for university which started today.

"Turn it off" Harry whines as he buries his face into the crook of Zayn's neck as their limbs were tangles in a heap along with their thin white sheets which were messy from the early hours of this morning when they were having sex, or making love in fact.

That's how it has been recently, they have gentle sex in the night while their mornings were full of them being cute together as their feed each other peices of toast while they it on their garden swing watching the clouds go by.

Zayn taps the screen of his phone in hopes to tap the 'snooze' icon to stop the blaring sound, which was only blasting out louder by the second.

"Finally" Harry breathes out, causing the fine hairs on Zayn's neck to stand up, as the sound was cut off, leaving the room in a peaceful silence.

Wriggling in Harry's strong grasp, Zayn huffs "Baby I have to wake up" Zayn whispers.

Harry shakes his head "Nope, you are staying here with me" Harry concludes as he presses his soft lips against Zayn's silky skin tan skin.

"Harry, I don't want to be late on the first day back" Zayn whines as he bites his lip, loving the feeling of Zayn's lip of his skin.