XI

A/N: I was a little upset to see that the previous chapter received such little votes compared to my others, there was a major decrease, please vote guys it's like I write for you and you vote and comment, I'm not asking for such, thank you! Please go back and vote :)) x

I received one fan art which I posted on the side and I can't even explain to you how happy I am, it's hilarious too! ;D ----------->>>>

Please send in the fan art, it's awesome ^-^

This chapter is more on the filler side because this was like the setting for drama, I don't know why but I have this feeling that people aren't enjoying this story anymore but don't worry, the other Harry will come back ;)

I HAVE PASSED 1K FANS/FOLLOWERS :')

On the last chapter, there was a lot of you saying that Zayn shouldn't have forgiven Harry that easily but Zayn never said he forgave Harry, ahaha! ;D

People find my author's notes annoying, but I have them there so when I go back to them in the future I could laugh about the memories and the things I've written there.

I've also began my new story, but I'll only begin to post chapters once this is finished, so until then it's saved in my drafts! :D x

This is dedicated to @JustAnotherNerd because she made me that beautiful and hilarious fan art, so thank you!

Fact: My worst fears are heights and drowning >_<

Enjoy my little Toy Soldiers \(♥o♥)/

***

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Zayn yells as he bounces on top of Harry's chest while the curly haired lad was fast asleep in their bed.

Harry groans as he covers his face from the blinding sun, which was strange considering it was winter, as he huffs "Baby let me sleep" he whines while shielding his eyes with Zayn's pillow.

Pouting, Zayn crosses his arms "Harry stop bing boring on christmas, I want to open presents" Zayn declares while poking Harry's chest.

"But it's early, and I haven't got presents anyway" Harry mumbles quietly.

Zayn rolls his eyes "Of course you do, I've got you presents" Zayn admits while smiling at Harry as he begins to peel the pillow off from his beautiful face.

Wincing from the light, Harry smiles "You got me something?" he questions as the corners of his lip rise.

"Of course I did, it's Christmas after all. Now get your butt out of bed this instant" Zayn demands while he climbs off from Harry's body as he begins to pull the sheets off from Harry's half naked body.

Harry shivers "Okay, but give me a good morning kiss first" Harry instructs as he pouts his lips out, waiting for the contact from Zayn's plump lips.

Blushing brightly, Zayn looks away smirking "Nope, not until you brush you teeth stinky" Zayn teases as he sees Harry pout.