haha hey

Hi there everyone! Alright, so it's been so many years since I last updated this story and since I last visited this website. Needless to say, a lot has changed in my life. I'm in college now and although I still have a major obsession with Spencer Reid and Criminal Minds, I do believe that I've grown out of my fanfic writing days. 

I would like to thank you all for the positive comments that I STILL get to this day on my story that started out as just something for me to write and read for myself. I never thought that I'd have an audience as big as this. My story has over 417,000 views, 12,000 likes, and 1,800 comments right now and that is absolutely crazy to me and it makes me very happy that so many of you enjoyed and continue to enjoy my writing. 

I am writing this right now to explain some things. A few years back I got this random urge to change the main character's name to Chloe. And with me being a dumbass, I forgot to edit the entire story so there were some parts where it said Chloe as her name and then some parts where it was her old name. I just went back and edited every single chapter and fixed that so that future readers won't be confused. 

Once again, thank you so much for the positive feedback and I wish that I had at least completed the story before disappearing for so long lol. 

Who knows? Maybe I'll get another random urge to continue this story some day. But I just wanted to come on here to update everyone and apologize for the story stopping so abruptly. I got very caught up in schoolwork and honestly lost the motivation to continue the story and I'm sorry for letting the people who really enjoyed it down. 

Thank you all, once again. xx