I Am Not a Dog

I watched her with my mouth hanging open in shock. Why would she even try to tell the Mary and Steven?

"I mean won't they want to know they have another Ally? Let's not act like we all don't remember how you were after what happened with Ally. For goodness sake Ashton did you even eat or get out of bed?" She laughed as she spoke her words sinking in to my skin, as I looked over at Ashton whose face was now stone cold and furious while his eyes reminded damaged only to be masked seconds later.

"Tiffany I suggest you go." Sammy said from behind her.

"Sammy, you don't understand. You don't understand what I saw." Tiffany begged now facing Sammy.

"I think I understand enough, and I think you should go. I'll walk you to the door." I sighed a bit to loud and Ashton looked at me questioningly.

"What?" he quirked an eye brow.

"What? How can you say that? That was a stressful situation and she said some things," I trailed off.

"Some things? Lucy, you knew! You knew that I loved Ally. What did you think that I moved right away when she died because of me? Because of me Lucy! I killed her! I caused her death Lucy! Maybe Tiffany was right, maybe everyone's right, your just a replacement." he was nearly screaming in my face by the end and I'm not sure I remembered how to breathe.

"Wha-" I started but was quickly cut off by him.

"You're just a replacement. Have you never thought they were right?"

“Yeah I have, but I don’t want to be!”

“What?” He looked just as taken back as I felt.

“You heard me Ashton, I don’t want to be an Ally replacement. I never even knew here and I am jealous of how much you talk about her. I’m seriously jealous of a dead girl! I think about it! I think about it all of the time! Maybe this or that reminds you of her. When you do that thing when you stare at me for a really long like I feel like you’re trying to morph my face into hers and that sucks Ashton! That really sucks!”

“I don’t!”

“You don’t what?”

“I don’t try to morph your face into hers, I’m trying to memorize yours!”  And he walked out of the room not looking back at me once.

He didn't get to do that. He didn't get to end the conversation when HE didn't want to talk anymore.

"Ashton!" I yelled running into the hallway behind him, I watched as he stopped walking, but not turning around. “Where do you think you’re going?” I asked glaring daggers at his back.

“My room?” I couldn’t see his face but I knew he had an eyebrow raised and his lips pursed.

“No, you don’t get to do that. You don’t just get to be a jerk and then leave. I want to talk so we are going to talk.” I practically growled at him and I realized he could just walk away and ignore me leaving me standing here pouting like a child.

Please don’t walk away.

I watched tentatively as he turned his back slowly, so that he was facing me.

“Speak.”

“I am not a dog, thank you very much.”

“You wanted to talk and I’m letting you talk so talk. Now talk before I leaving you standing here like a confused buffoon.”

“What the crap is this?” I flailed my arms around up and down motioning to him.

“What is what is what?”

“Your attitude, and I don’t know what ever this is, I don’t know if I’m deranged but I didn’t know people just kissed people like…like.. that? Or period like, just period.” I started of strong but quickly became unsure of the words that were coming out of my mouth and ended up stumbling over myself like an idiot.

“My attitude? That’s me. You knew it when we met. Face it I was and never will be prince charming. I am not what you what you want. You want someone who is nice and trips over themselves to make you happy, you want a prince. Okay?” I stared at him in disgust what does that even mean? “And what are you talking about ‘like that’? Like what, Lucy? Like I wanted to kiss you? It was a kiss. If you haven’t noticed I kiss a lot of girls. It’s how I am how blind can you be?”

I didn’t know what to say. I love it when we argue its so honest and if that’s all we can do, if that’s the only way we can spend our time then I want to argue with him.

Wow. Obsessed much Lucy?

“Ash, face it you’re angry!”

“Yeah I’m angry!” He stepped a little closed so that we were only now a foot away.

“Why?” I breathed out in frustration, stepping closer to him as well.

“Because you confuse me. You make me unsure and confused and I don’t like not knowing what to say next, Lucy. I don’t like being nervous. I don’t like it when my palms start to sweat. I don’t like breathing heavy. And Lucy?” He grabbed my hand and pulled it to his chest, “As idiotic and cliché as this is, I absolutely hate that you make my heart do this. It makes it a little hard to focus.”

“Oh.” I said stepping a little closer so that we were close enough to where I only had to stand on my toes to get our lips to touch.

“Yeah.”

“Can I please kiss you now?” I asked smiling slightly

“Yes please.”

Hey Guys! Its me! Me and my sisters, Abby and Maggy, are thinking of starting a Youtube Channel, well let me rephrase that, posting a video on our Youtube channel. Out channel name is abby+maggy+laney (You can pre subscribe if you’d like? Do it and your cool! Kidding :D But really pre-subscribe that’d be awesome and not only I would appreciate it, but my sisters would as well!)

If there are any techy-creative people out there that are into graphic design if you would it would mean the world to us for you to give a go at making a Youtube banner for us that would be great! Thank you so much!

Whew now that all of that is done, I just wanted to day I love you all so dearly, I couldn’t do this without you! I will seriously try to update more frequently! I am so sorry for being a loser! I really don’t realize how much I neglect you guys!

Follow me on Instagram for the inside scoop on me! @BravelyDreaming

Love you forever and always!

I am…

BravelyDreaming

xoxo