Getting along with the Enemy

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I shifted on the cloud of a mattress. First opening my left eye, and then my right. Slowly my room at the Martin's came into view. I sang my arm aimlessly over and over again until I finally hit the off button on my much to expensive alarm clock.I rolled myself our of bed, wincing when my feet didn't exactly do there job. In other words I fell, on my face, on the floor. I pushed myself up, subconsciously looking around to see if anyone saw my humiliating moment, but of course no one did. 

I walked into the the over sized bathroom sighing at my hair. I think there are a few birds nest in there its so messy, note the sarcasm. I got in the shower quickly, not wasting anymore time. I didn't want to be late. It's been about two days since Rydon took me out for Ice Cream. I washed my hair quickly, making sure to use conditioner before my body went into auto pilot and my hands completed the shower for me while I thought.

I thought about my parents. Tears streaming from my eyes, but being washed away by the warm water.

I flashed back to the memory of  meeting Ashton for the first time, and how everyone cowered away from him.

The way he didn't waste a second to stop and help. 

Even though he was the reason for my pain.

Even though he was a complete jerk. 

The words that Sammy said so easily a few weeks ago flooded my head.

'...but sometimes jerks care.' 

The words repeated in my head over and over again.

Just like the day she had used them. In such a sweet way that makes me believe it's true, but not about Ashton.

Ashton he- he left me at the hospital. 

At least he took me to the hospital right? 

Its not like I was dying I would have made it out okay any ways. If would have been conious i would have NEVER allowed him to take me. 

Bad memories are at the hospital I seem to have far to many memories there for  them to be good. 

Far to many memories of the hospital  conquer my past. 

Far to many for my liking. Far to many. 

My body pruning, I stepped out of the shower, I grabbed a towel. Wraping it around me, I looked at myself in the mirror. My face was red and puffy, and it was clear, to clear for my liking, that I had been crying. 

"Ugh." I groaned pulling out my concealer and applying it under my sleep deprived eyes. "I look horrible." I said almost laughing at how pathetic I am. I brushed a soft amount of bronzer on my face, but enough to ease the starch white from the concealer but still keep the concealing quality. Next I applied eyeliner not bothering to put the effort forth of winging it out, and then my mascara. Looking at my finished face that was far from perfect I sighed. 

I need sleep. Like need sleep. Badly. 

I stepped out of the bathroom, looking around my room before walking over to the dresser across from my bed and pulling my undergarments out. I walked into my closet closing the door behind me. 

Trust me this closet is far large enough to change in. Heck its large enough to have a family meal in. Its ridiculous.  I dropped the towel changing into the undergarments so I wasn't too cold. My eyes scanned the racks of clothes choosing a pair of black, highwaisted shorts and a pink airy shirt that I ended up tucking in.  I grabbed the pair of black converse, and exited the closet.