Waking Up to Him

BOOP

BOOP

BOOP

"Ugh!" I practically screamed, lifting myself slowly from the bed.

Then I felt the unthinkable.

Warm arms wrap around my torso pulling me back to the sea of covers.

My eyes snapped to their owners.

In that moment, I froze.

Ladies and gentlemen, I just spent the night in Ashton Martains room.

With the Ashton Martain.

Oh. My. Gosh.

"Mornin," His voice was dry, and sleepy. And most importantly attractive.

I couldn't really focus on anything but his arms waist. 

"Uh-huh." I said not really able to form anything remotely similar to a sentence. I studied his face, his eyes still closed, and had most likely not been opened yet. "Ashton?"

"Mhmm?" he mumbled pulling me in a bit tighter so I was pressed up against him.

"Ashton, what are you doing?" I asked slowly trying to prop myself up on my elbow to get a better look at him, and distance myself from him.

"Trying to sleep now, shhh." He said softly, still keeping his eyes shut.

And for some reason, in that moment, I felt like it was okay to just relax. Go to sleep. Or at least lay down and get some rest.

I laid back down, and curled up into him. 

Then I noticed something I'm not sure how I ever missed, Ashton here, was shirtless.

"Ashton?" I said my eyes wide pushing myself away from him with my hands on his chest.

"Mmhmm?" He used the same answer he'd been using for a good while now.

"Where on Earth did your shirt go?" I asked in  almost horror.

"On the floor." at this he pulled one of his hands away from me and waved the subject away with his hand, slightly motioning to his spotless floor behind me, well except for his shirt.

"Alrighty then." I said as I was putting forth great to get out of his hold and out of this now extremely uncomfortable situation. He obviously didn't care if I was here.

This, was apparently important enough for him to open his eyes. "Where do you think you are going?" 

"Mhmm?" I tried to sound like I had no clue what he was talking about.

"Where are you going?" He sat up with me, and I cringed, awesome now he's gonna be mad at me?

"Um, to my room?" I looked around the room, taking it in once again remembering our talk last night, me explaining some simple things to him, but I refused to tell him things about my sister. I just couldn't. Not so soon.

"It's Saturday, lets sleep in." He whispered urging me to lay back down.

"Thats why I'm going to my room." I shrugged.

He looked down at the space on the bed beneath us. "I was hoping you'd stay, that was the best night sleep I've had since almost ten years ago when me and Sammy used to sleep together on Christmas. Having someone there, to give me body heat."

I couldn't deny it, he was right I slept like a baby. "You cuddle you know?" I said laying back down next to where he was now urging him to lay down.

"You know, I've never been told that." Ashton chuckled as he laid down beside me pulling me back into him. I felt oddly comfortable. Most importantly. Safe.

~Authors Note's~ 

Hey, hey, hey! Y'all are super amazing! Like SUPER! So sorry this is so short, sorry I'v been missing updates *cough* *cough* last weekend *cough *cough*!  So my hommies.... does that work for me, can I say hommie? No? Okay then sorry! I know I'm weird "Haters gone hate!" I'll stop now. Sorry! Love you all! Muah! 

Follow me on Instagram (BravelyDreaming)

Lydon or Lashton?

I am...

BravelyDreaming

xoxo