ShadAmy Chapter 8- He Loves Me

Amy's POV

"The movie was wonderful!" I said holding on to Shadow's arm as we walked out the theater.

He smiled and nodded. I'll admit, even though Shadow and I have had, our moment's in the far past, and very extremely few of them, but they have been very deep, I was still very nervous of sitting face to face with him, on a date. But, surprisingly it was the most easiest thing that I have ever worried about. It was so natural, and we connected seeming instantly. He's actually a funny guy. He said he likes my smile, which made me smile more because I was flattered. And after our pizza we had played at an arcade, where he won me a beautiful necklace.

He is so perfect for me, was my only thought by the end of the day. When it was time for me to go home, which I wish had never come he had pulled out one of his many vehicles from the garage.

"There not mine, the government gave them to me." He said as I looked at the wide garage of different cars. "Just y'know, I'm not Mr. Rich guy or anything. But I can play it off as one." he smirked standing next to me. "Pick one." he said with a shrug and looked at the lot of cars. I saw Shadow's trade mark motorcycle The Dark Rider. And thought about us speeding down the highway on it, and it made me get butterflies. I don't think I was ready for that ride yet. None of them were in my color of choice, 'Pink' but I had picked a black Corvette.

He was quite the gentleman, opening the door for me, holding doors open and pulled out my seat at the restaurant. It's so hard to find that behavior now a days. Of course, Shadow has lived longer than I have, and lived in a different time. He acted so mature, almost as if acting his biological age. Yet, he acted so young, like still a teenager. He turned on the radio and asked me to find a station with a good song on. Just so happen the song, 'The Lion sleeps tonight' had been on, and it was a lively tune as we drove down the road with the wind in our quills with the top down. He put up the radio to 100 volume and was singing along. He was so funny, I sang along with him and wish this feeling of rushing wind, the light mood and, love would last forever. I didn't want to go home, I didn't want him to leave. As we pulled into my drive way, I had wanted to cry and thought about begging him to stay.

"Shadow." I said as he held me in a hug at my door step.

"Yes?" He asked as I heard a light purr escape his chest.

"Do you have to leave?" I asked sadly swirling his chest fur with my finger.

"Well, I have work tomorrow and I should get straight to bed for it. But if you'd like, I'll call you when I get off, and we'll make plans for the weekend." He said with a smile when I looked up at him. Those ruby eyes gazing into mine.

"Okay." I smiled for him as he walked back to his car.

"Love you." He waved.

My eyes widened, and my heart jolted. This was what love felt like. Not hours of waiting for someone who always gives you grief in the end anyway.

"Love you too!" I cried back as he began to pull out of the driveway. I opened the door, taking a moment to gather everything that had happened and to manage my over boiled happiness.

'He loves me.' my mind replayed his words over and over again. 'He loves me.'

"HE LOVES ME!" I squealed to the empty house and had to call someone. I had to have a witness before I mistake this for a dream.