ShadAmy Chapter 19- The Nightmares

Amy sat on a park bench looking out at the sky it was daylight and I had just been out walking when I found her.

"Amy?" I asked walking closer to her from behind. She turned around with a smile excited to see me.

"Shadow!" She squealed jumping up and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down into a deep kiss. Unexpected such a greeting I could only give out a muffled yelp.

"Whoa, hello there." I finally said after she broke away.

"Hi." She giggled.

"Amy I don't understand, aren't you mad?" I asked as she pulled me to the bench and sat me down.

"Mad? Only madly in love with you." She said pressing closer against me laying me on the bench and had found her way hovering above me.

"W-wait, It can't be that easy..." I said in a state of confusion at how I was forgiven and the position we was taking.

"No, I trust you Shadow. Your not like Sonic and flirt with every other girl and be a heart breaker. You wouldn't hurt me Shadow... I trust you on that." She said running her finger's threw my white fur and started to make small whimpering noises as she slowly felt down my stomach making my shiver with pleasure.

But something had all to suddenly changed, it had become night time just as I blinked my eyes.

"She trust's you Shadow, so she won't know. Even as obvious as it looks you can still get away with it. So why not?" Rouge was suddenly whispering in my ear and massaging my shoulders and back.

"Rouge!?" I couldn't understand what had just happened.

"Sh, it's okay. You want to make both of us happy don't you?"

"Well I-"

"And with out you Shadow, I'm nothing." She said backing off and put the hint of deep melancholy in her tone, sounding as if she was going to cry. "Your all I have, and, I-I need you Shadow... Don't leave me..." She whimpered. I felt bad and didn't want to see her cry so I moved closer.

"I do want you to be happy, anyway I possibly can. That's what you deserve to have." I said touching the side of her face softly.

"Then, give it to me..." She said still sounding sad and had tickled my ear with the tip of her tong causing a wave uncontrollable emotion. I had shivered with a icy chill and yet flushed fire hotness on my muzzle and my stomach flew with butterflies as my heart played double dutch. Again she touched softly up my arms pulling me closer and gave another tickle to my ear. If I had been standing my knees would have been jello as instantly no clearance of right or wrong argued within my mind. As I was pulled on top of her and held tightly the scene had changed yet again.

Now I stood in a building, looked to be a dinning spot and had all eyes on me. Sonic, Espio, Vector, Silver, Blaze, Tails, and Cream with her Chao Cheese was all there. Not only had I been in the middle of the room I had been in the middle of two women arguing. Amy yelled so loud her words wasn't quite clear, and Rouge was the one to snap and they both broke out in a fight. One thing I some how knew it was about me. At that moment I had felt like a toy being fought over by two toddlers, yet much more worse as each time one of them pulled me from the other I felt my limbs being torn from my joint's and being dislocated at the shoulders. And with all truthful thought's I couldn't believe they were fighting like this over... me. In my eyes, I felt worthless, not worth fighting for. It was pointless to fight over some, thing like me... Sonic's eyes gave a look of, 'don't just stand their and watch them kill each other, do something...' I had too, I couldn't watch anymore, this pain was unbearable, as they had not stopped even as they drew blood. But my words were blocked in my throat. I reached out but had seemed so far away.

"Is he going to just stand there?" I heard some one ask.

"Fighting over a man... what a waist." I heard another, "Shadow at that. He's just fine alone, the way he's always been."

Then the screams of Amy and Rouge calling each other names and showing no mercy. 'Speak!' I yelled at my self, 'SPEAK!!!'

"Stop!" I called fighting, pushing past the block and had only squeaked, it merely was just a whisper. "Stop!!" I said again still pushing, and this time a bit louder, though not able to be heard but the two fighting girls, "Stop! Stop STOP!!!!!" I finally hollered and silenced the whole room Amy and Rouge had stopped too snapping to attention but inside I knew was still competing on who I would comfort first.

"STOP!!!" I screamed now scratching my throat letting the stinging tears over flow my eyes and run down my face, "Y-YOU, AHG YOUR TEARING ME APART!!!!!"

The look of awe on everyone's faces as my view panned around the room and back at the two girls who looked to be afraid. I endured everyone's stairs of somewhat disbelief for only half a minute, until meeting eyes with the two girls.

"Shadow..." Amy reached out a hand with tears flooding her eyes. I backed away unable to hold back from crying and bowed my head and chaos controlled away.

Upon chaos controlling I had felt to be suddenly falling and was jolted awake while screaming another, 'stop!'

I was sweating and hot, I threw off the covers and gasped to catch my air. Glancing at the clock to see it had only been 1:35am. I had still felt like crying just as hard as I did in the dream. This wasn't the first night mare I've had about Amy and Rouge. I haven't seen them in almost a week since what happened. In fact, I hadn't gone down to Earth ever since. I had taken a break from work as during training I had began to fall asleep, due to staying up nights on end just to avoid these nightmares. Commander said I had looked terrible and couldn't send me out on a mission when I couldn't stay awake long enough to hold a conversation. And I had tried to avoid Rouge as much as possible when I had been at work.

I was looking for anything that could cheer me up, at least take some worries off my mind, but even sleeping in Maria's room with the Professor's pillow hadn't helped.

'She didn't say it was over, or it's threw, so don't worry about it.' Espio's words crossed my mind. Could I still have a chance? Had Rouge and Amy worked out the misunderstanding themselves and got over it just as so? Did she have to directly say it was over for us to be, over??? It helped to think it was going to be okay and she didn't say it was over so it gave me some hope. But still for the most part, I wanted to curl up as tight as possible and hibernate like a hedgehog shouldn't.