Chapter 13

Why didn't I think of this earlier?? I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called James.

"Why did you send me those flowers?" I demanded

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act dumb"

"I'm not. I swear." And he hung up on me.

Right then, I lay back down and fell asleep.

*__*

"Who do you think it was then?" Charlie looked at me

"I've got no fricking idea now!" I stabbed my salad with my fork.

"Just don't worry about it, come to some parties with me and the girls, like we used too. You can get drunk, get laid..."

"Charlie I'm sick of getting laid." I emphasised laid.

"What happened to the badass girl in school?" Charlie smirked at me

"I guess I've changed Charlie." I looked up from my salad and saw Hunter staring at me. "Charlie, what me and Hunter was real, and to be frank I miss him, but I can't forgive him because he cheated on my! Oh Charlie what do I do?" I looked back at Charlie.

"Don't make decision in here." She said, touching my head. "Make them in hear." She moved her hands to my chest. "You only live once, if you fuck up life, life will give you other options. So take what you have now and just go crazy, because Brittany, you are only a baby yet. You've still got a life time ahead of you. No matter what, I will be right here by your side." She said, I pulled her into a hug, taking her by surprise.

"Oh your the greatest Charlie."

"Am not but yet again, I could get used to it." I started to laugh.

I pulled my bag onto my back and stood up. I chucked my salad into the bin, on my way over to the boys table. I got some wolf whistle as I made my way up to Hunter. I tapped on his shoulder, as he was turning, I grasped his face and kissed him. He was surprised at first but then kissed me back.

I slowly opened my eyes. I saw James out the corner of my eye, he was death staring us, but then he grabbed his bag and walked off.

"Oh babe, I've missed you."

But then I slapped him across the face.

"What the-! What was that for?" He was stunned but my action.

"For cheating on me." I then pulled his face back down to mine and kissed him....

A/N:

I hope this is the person you guys wanted Brittany to be with...

There is going to be some drama in the next chapter (e.g. Kidnapping etc.)

But I'm not going to give too much away

-Ash :) <3 xxx