Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4 - Sleepover

I was breathless. After all the guys I've hooked up with and all the kisses I've received, this was by far, my favourite! He pulled away, he was also breathless. We stood there for a while just looking at each other, me still in his arms. I started to shiver as my clothes were now dripping wet.

"Brit, your freezing" he took off his hoodie and wrapped it around me. He lifted me in his arms, carrying me back to his car effortlessly. I sat in the passengers seat, with the heater cranked right up, still shaking. I looked behind me in the back seat to see a bag full of clothes.

"Hunter, what's with the bag?" I asked him

"I uh, well, I got kicked out of the house until I wake up to myself" he said angry flashing in his eyes

"You could maybe stay at my place, in the spare room, if mum and dad say yes, of course" i saw the tiniest smirk on his lips

"Thanks Brit, you really are the best" he said looking at me

I then remember the blue mark on his arm, "Hunter what happened to your arm?"

"Uh" he said not knowing what to say

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so picky, just forget I said anything" I told him looking down at my hands

"Brit my dad flogs the shit out of me. He says it's for my own benefit but I don't know, life so fucked up at the moment" from that point on the car trip was silence, I didn't want to invade his privacy, so I just dropped it.

When we arrived home, I had warmed up a far bit since we got in the car.

"I'll see you tomorrow Brit" he said opening my door

"Where are you going to stay tonight?"

"I'll just park around this neighbourhood." He laughed

"Oh ok um, I'll ask mum tomorrow morning, if you can stay for about a week but she will probably want to have dinner with you, so please try and look and be perfect" I said giggling at my last sentence

"Brit, I'm already perfect" he told me while flexing his arms

"Ok Hunter, see you tomorrow" I said giving him a swift kiss and then walking into my house, ever so quietly. I sneaked up the stairs and walked into my bedroom, quietly closing the door. I noticed I was still wearing Hunter's jacket. I pulled it off and hung it over my desk chair. I changed out of my wet clothes and put warm one on. I slipped into bed and looked at my iPod Dock, it read "Wednesday 27th September, 1:37am" I pulled the covers up and feel asleep, dreaming about Hunter.

----------------------------------------

"Hey mum" I walked up to my the next morning

"Yes dear" mum was a very sophisticated

"One of my friends were wondering, if they could stay the week" I told mum

"Is it a girl or boy?" She asked, walking over to the coffee maker

"It's a boy" I said looking at her

"Oh, I don't know Brittany. Ask him to come over for dinner but why does he need a place to stay?"

"Um - I don't know if I should be the one telling you, I think Hunter should"

"Oh is that his name, Hunter. Hmm, we'll see." She said. I knew really do hope she lets him stay, I thought to myself.

I ran up the stairs, and got ready for school, I put on my Charlotte Floral Satin + Lace Trim Bralet that I got off Boohoo.com and my Lorelai Super Short Crotchet Trim Hot Shorts I also got off Boohoo.com. I grabbed my iPhone, keys, school bag and purse, headed downstairs, out the door and into the my car. I decided I was going to stop at McDonalds and get a coffee.