Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9 -

Why do you fucking hate me life? I thought as I wiped my eyes clear of the tears. I heard a car pull up out the front. I looked out my window to see Hunter car there. I quickly ran into the bathroom and applied some make-up to make it look like he hadn't effected me at all."What the fuck do you want? Your shit is outside so fucking piss off you asshole!" I yelled at him from inside.

"Brittany, please don't do this. I have no where else to stay!" He said calmly back to me

"Your not my problem anymore Hunter. Now get off my lawn or else I'm calling the cops!" I yelled at him

"Brittany, you parents own this place and-"

But I cut him off "You've got 5 seconds to piss off or I'm calling the cops." I said in a serious voice. "ONE" I yelled but he didn't move. "TWO. I'm getting my phone out." I pulled my iPhone out of my pocket, unlocking it. "THREE" He sighed picking up his stuff and retreating back to his car.

It was then that mum woke up, seeing me there on the floor, mascara rolling down my cheeks. "Oh baby, girl what's wrong?" She raced over to me, pulling me into her lap even though I was 17. "Was it Hunter?" I nodded and she pulled my closer to her. "Hop up and go get into bed but clean yourself up first and I'll be up in a minute." She said releasing me. I got up and walked slowly upstairs.

I went straight into the bathroom and cleaned the make-up off my face. I then got straight into my bed. Mum walked in with a cup of tea in one hand and a heat pack in the other. She sat the tea on my bedside table and put the heat pack under the sheets. She then turned my electric blanket on and then closed the curtains. "Sleep for a while baby girl. Let your body realise what happened." And as soon as she was out the door I feel into a dream-less sleep.

A/N:

I know this is a short chapter but I wanted to make up time for how long it took me to write the last chapter...!What would you feel like if this happened to you?

Who do you want Brittany to go with: Hunter, Quinn or James?

James will enter on the next Chapter!!!