Chapter 11

I was shocked at first but then I realised what was happening and back away. "What The Fuck Hunter?" I exclaimed. He ran his hands threw is hair and turned to walk away. " Don't you dare walk away from me!"

"Brittany I'm sorry for everything. I need you Brit..." He couldn't even look me in the eye

"Well I'm not the cheating bastard who fucked some chick down at the lake." No I'm not going to cry. Fuck you hormones... I thought in my head.

"Brit I'm sorry" his phone buzzed in his pocket and he pulled it out. He looked up at me after reading a text message and said "I've got to go I'll talk to you later." And he took off. No not running sprinting.

Well then, that went well didn't it

Oh shut up

your the one talking, dumb ass

Go away I don't need your stupid comment I'm trying to have a moment here.

I heard a twig snap behind me. I turned were I was standing and saw James. "Are you fucking stalking me now?"

"No I was just having a cigarette and I heard you to talking..."

"So you were ears dropping?"

"No-uh-yes-uh I guess so"

"Thanks a lot James" James and I went to the same primary school together we were great friends till Hunter moved to town, that all changed.

"Brittany I'm sorry for not sticking with you when Hunter came to town, I still love you though." He gave me his goofy child smirk.

I started to giggle but stopped when the lunch bell rang. "Wait there I'll be back in a second." He walked over to his bag and sprayed himself with deodorant then sprayed me.

"James, now I'm going to smell like a boy" I put a grumpy face on but I couldn't stay serious when he started pulling faces at me. I started giggling again and James pulled me into a cuddle. "I miss you James."

"I miss me too."

"Way to ruin a moment" I pulled away and grabbed his hand but dropped it instantly when I saw Hunter staring at us. "Meh fuck him."

I picked James hand up again and enter laced our fingers. I knew it was childish but oh well who gives a fuck. James laughed and led me over to my table and said hello and goodbye to all the girls. He then looked at me and kissed my forehead "I'll talk to you later." He left me and walked over to his table.

I sat down to Charlie staring at me "oh I know a game we can play. Truth or Dare" when we first came to High School we played Truth Or Dare to get to know each other but know we play it when someone isn't telling something. We all got up and sat down on the ground. "Ok I'll go first" Charlie said, she gave the best dares but horrible at getting stuff out of people. "Brittany Truth Or Dare?"

"Hm, fuck ya, Dare" all the girls gasped and Charlie had this lovely smirk plastered on her face.

"Ok you have to run around the oval only in your undies and on your way you have to kiss Hunter on the lips." She said "oh and if you don't do that you have to run around the oval naked and kiss James instead."

"You do not know how much I hate you Charlie." But I got up and pulled my shirt off and then my pants, I then pulled my bra and knickers off. "Here goes nothing." The girls all pulled out there phones and I sprint to James. "Stop looking and kiss me"

"What?"

"Just do it." I pulled his head down to mine and kissed him. "Oh it's just a dare"

"Wait what? I thought you were actually into me!" He smirked "everyone's staring"

"Oh I know" I smirked back. "Bye James" I skipped through James' group and being rewarded by slaps on the ass and wolf whistles. I then saw Hunter walking down the stairs, he looked up and saw me. Fuck. I sprinted away from James group and raced past the stairs so he couldn't catch me. I finally finished my lap and Hunter came over to me as I was pulling on my shirt.

"What the fuck Brit? Are you trying to make me jealous or something?"

"Yes I am" I said, my voice full of sarcasm. "Just fuck off Hunter. Oh and did you get a ride with one of your bed monkey this morning?"

"Yea I did, Charlie." He turned and walked away. Charlie's face went bright red.

"Thanks a lot Charlie."

"Wait I didn't know about you too until we got to school and it was by Olivia not him and we've never had sex before."

"Whatever." I walked off to my car. I sat in there until I heard the school bell ring telling everyone to get the fuck out. I started my car and I was just about to pull out when James got in and kissed my lips then got out and walked off to his car.