Chapter 12

I pulled up at my house, still in a daze. I walked inside and to think that things couldn't get any worse I got huge pains in the stomach "Great" I said to myself. I walked upstairs into my bathroom and pulled the Panadol out of the top draw.

•__•

I sat on the couch thinking about James and Hunter and wishing I wasn't female.

Ding Dong, "who could that be" I thought to myself "mum and dad aren't home for another hour"

I walked over to the door and undone it. "delivery for a Miss Brittany Ray." I looked at the bouquet of Red Roses.

"Uh thanks." I grabbed the roses and pulled the card out

Dear Brittany,

I'm sorry for the way I acted but I really like you, thank you for everything you have done for me...

Love,

Someone Special xxx

"What the fuck?" I said out loud. I pulled out a vase and poured some water in there, I then sat the flowers in the vase and walked into my room with the small card in my hand.

I unlocked my phone and sent a message to the only person I could think of who would send me flowers. Hunter.

What the fuck was with the flowers?

What are you talking about?

Don't act dumb...

I seriously don't know what you are talking about, but I really need to talk to you

So it wasn't you who sent the flowers?

No.

Ok thanks bye

Wait I thought we could talk...

But I ignored him.

I thought all night, I didn't leave my room until morning and that's when it clicked...

JAMES!!

AUTHORS NOTE:

I know I haven't done one of these in ages but I wanted to ask a couple of question that I want you guys to answer please :)

First:

Do you want Hunter or James to be with Brittany??

Second:

Do you want there to be a complication between Hunter and Quinn?¿

Last question:

Do you like this book??

Either private message me or tell me in comments PLEASE!!

Don't forget to Like, Follow, Comment and Share

-Ash :)