Chapter 13 - The end is only the begining

Drum roll please................ I give you the final chapter, of the this story. *bows dramatically*

_____________________________________

I'm outside, laying on a blanket, with Jasper by my side. I lift my hand, and look at my ring. It has a beautiful dark purple diamond heart, with an infinity band, and small diamonds next to the purple one. It has our names engraved on the band. I love it.

"I love you, Jasper, It's beautiful." I tell him. "Now all we have to do is tell my loveable dad, and plan the wedding." I say.

"Well telling your dad might be easy, and as for the wedding, I think Alice has that covered, I think she has already started." Jasper tells me.

"That's true," I say while standing. He gives me a confused look, " We have to tell my dad, before Bella and Edward do. Unlike Edward, my dad does like you." I tell him.

He chuckles, and gets up, then grabs my hand, and we were on our way to tell my Dad the news.

____________________________________

I know I know, it's short, BUT, if you see what this chapter is called, it makes a lot more sense.

oh and the pic is of her ring, I had to change up what I originally wanted it to look like. But this is a close second!

Ok, so I'm pretty sure you all understand the next movie, ok well, that movie is all mainly Bella and Edward, well haha, next one is all Jasper and Lexi, so she shall be talking more!!!! You are oh so welcome!!!

ok so.......

vote

comment

share

LOTS OF LUV ~ snowflake