Chapter 11- Victoria

When I woke up, I could here Bella and Edward talking . When I got out of the tent, Jacob says, "You're Marring him!?" "What?" I say in shock. "Jake I,..... you knew he was listening.!" Bella say to Edward. Wait I'm confused, when did this happen!!??!!

"He deserves to know."Edward says calmly. Jacob starts to walk away. "Jake stop!" Bella shouts. "Bella..."  Edward starts. "Don't..." Bella shouts at him. Then she runs after Jake. I just stood there, very confused, what the hell just happened. Edward and Bella are getting married, like me and Jasper. I thought.

Edward gave a sort of shocked look. Dang it, forgot he could read minds, stupid mind reader! He gave me a look that says we'll talk about this later. Darn it!

He walks over to were Bella went with Jacob. I saw Seth, in wolf form, go that way as well. Well everyone is going there, why not go as well, since everyone is leaving me behind. -_- When I got there, I heard Edward say, it started. Edward was telling us what's happening. Then he says, "She's coming. I can hear here thoughts. Seth go." Edward says.

Victoria; is coming; here. Oh god. Edward put both Bella and I behind him. Then someone walks out of the woods. It wasn't Victoria, It was Riley. "Riley, listen to me, Victoria is just using you, to distract me. She knows I'll kill you." Edward says. Bella gasps, I looks up to see Victoria. "In fact, she'll be glad she doesn't have to deal with you anymore."

"Don't listen Riley. I told you about there mind tricks." Victoria says. "I can read her mind. That's how I know what she's thinks of you." Edward says. "He's lying." Victoria says. "She only created you, and this army, to avenge her true mate, James. It's the only thing she cares about, not you." Edward says. Riley looks at Victoria. "There's only you. You know that." Victoria says

"Think about it, your from Forks, you know the area, that's the only reason she choose you. She doesn't love you." Edward says. "Riley, don't let him do this to us. You know I love you." Victoria say, Riley looks over at us then says, "You're dead" Then runs towards us. But half way to us, Seth jumps out and gets him. Seth broke, literally broke his hand off. Victoria starts to run away. "You won't get another chance like this. You want her, you want me to feel the pain you felt when I killed James. When I tore him to pieces. When I turned him into ash. When I turned him into nothing." Edward says.

She was shaking in rage, then ran at him. They slide across the ground, she almost grabs us, but Edward threw her at a tree. She starts to climb  the tree. Bella and I were being pulled to another area, then he pushes a tree down. Edward tackles her, starts to punch her, and bang her head into the ground. Then Riley tackles Edward. Edward was about to Riley's head off, when Victoria grabs Edwards head. She was going to kill him!

Bella looks around for something. She grabs a sharp rock and cuts her arm, she starts to bleed alot! I think she's finally lost it!! The blood made Riley and Victoria look up, and distracts them, enough for Edward to get free. He throws Riley towards Seth. Seth starts to drag him away. He calls out for Victoria, but she just looks away. Edward starts to hit her, then starts to break her neck, flips her, bites her neck then; BAM!!! Dead!!!! Edward wraps Bella's cut up with a ripped part of her shirt.

"Alice needs us to go know."He says, then throws a lighter at Victoria's body.

_____________________________________

How many points do I get for trying to make the fight scene awesome?!?!

Haha well what do you amazing readers think? Yes , she's finally dead. Nothing could go wrong now!

So, hows life?

I have like 4 people entered in my contest, anyone else? Comment, or Message me, if you wish to be in it.

I've been getting less and less comments, why? I love all the nice comments, why stop?

You guys are getting closer to the end!

please,

vote

comment

share.

Lots of Luv ~ snowflake